Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Getting more people to play

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ???

what fucking jb server you ever play on? the prisoners can't talk. only the guards can. prisoners get text chat
    last time i was on jailbreak was late 2009 early 2010 and it was hellsgamers. The prisoners had chat back then, dont know about now.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by B1ackOut View Post
    last time i was on jailbreak was late 2009 early 2010 and it was hellsgamers. The prisoners had chat back then, dont know about now.
    yeah their jb blows. always has. sG's used to be good. but too many of their epic members left/quit (kintor, squeezy, oracian, monkeh...)

good memories there though
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I stopped playing in the complete failure of a server that is hg jailbreak. Their admin's leak shit from their mouth and saliva from their ass. They are all fucked up.

4. Default

I played a wcs jailbreak server once, lol that shit was fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

5. Default

Jail break is retarded... I swear it's a mod designed 2 cause fights, rage quits and admin abuse... nothing more... all that shit ever is is a hardcore arguments and people freaking out.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Thumbs up

Just had a 10 person game and it was pretty good. The mod is fun we just need regular players.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

7. Default

We need a steam group, where we can schedule games, or even just be able to invite interested players when someone feels like playing it. There are already several people who are willing to play, but with no one to play with.

8. Default

if we personally have 2 go out of our way 2 make this server have people on it every time someone wants 2 play, it's a failure. we might as well turn this server into something that will benefit the community more and bring in more support and community member as well as admins. I was excited for the idea of ViP also, but it seems no 1 gives a shit about this mod anymore... it was BEYOND epic back in the day, but those times have seemed 2 pass...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Jail break is retarded... I swear it's a mod designed 2 cause fights, rage quits and admin abuse... nothing more... all that shit ever is is a hardcore arguments and people freaking out.
    lol no. sometimes, \yes that happens. but many times it's a blast. most of them suck nowadays though because you can't trust the t's not to pull shit. it's fun when neither side acts like douchebags.

if we personally have 2 go out of our way 2 make this server have people on it every time someone wants 2 play, it's a failure. we might as well turn this server into something that will benefit the community more and bring in more support and community member as well as admins. I was excited for the idea of ViP also, but it seems no 1 gives a shit about this mod anymore... it was BEYOND epic back in the day, but those times have seemed 2 pass...
    it's more hat no-one knows what it is anymore. face it, it used to be a game mode, like cs_ and de_. thus, it came up normally. if zero could figure out how to do that again, and put it on pub, it'd do better
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Like this. I present Mikey getting banned for exceeding the TK-Limit.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BladeTh...07044892100130