Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting more people to play

1. Default Getting more people to play

So I was wondering if there was some ideas of any "incentives" that we could have so people would start playing this more. It seems that even with the little announcements every so often in the servers showing the IP of this mod, people don't really seem to play it. In fact, I found that a lot of people don't have a clue what Assassination MOD is, which doesn't really help the situation. Anyways, I enjoy playing the mod, given there aren't any bots on, since they have a very predictable route. So, that being said, I think we should try to compile a list of "reasons" why people should play this mod. Just my opinion, cause like I said, I would play this a hell of a lot more if there were more people regularly playing it.

2. Default

1. it's a complete retooling of cs...almost like a human bomb but at the same time totally different
    2. umm....give a reward or something for the person with the most vip rescues/kills in a given period of time? like idk free admin/reserved slot for a month.
    3. im outta stuff

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    1. it's a complete retooling of cs...almost like a human bomb but at the same time totally different
    2. umm....give a reward or something for the person with the most vip rescues/kills in a given period of time? like idk free admin/reserved slot for a month.
    3. im outta stuff
    LOL...I can tell this is going to be a fail thread

4. Default

lol i tried, i havent played assassination mod but i loved playing as_ maps on 1.6. great change of pace, and id love to see more people on it. just don't know how to go about doing it

5. Default

lol i tried, i havent played assassination mod but i loved playing as_ maps on 1.6. great change of pace, and id love to see more people on it. just don't know how to go about doing it
    exactly my thoughts, except I have played the mod :P

6. Default

1. go sit in-game
    2. press shift + tab
    3. put your dick in the box
    4. click the arrow next to peoples' names in the 'friends window'
    5. have her open the box
    6. click "invite to game"
    7. ???
    8. profit?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

if you want to get it more active, make it a straight up deathmatch?

seems like a reasonably good idea! I would play it whenever I had time.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    1. go sit in-game
    2. press shift + tab
    3. put your dick in the box
    4. click the arrow next to peoples' names in the 'friends window'
    5. have her open the box
    6. click "invite to game"
    7. ???
    8. profit?
    im getting stuck on the third step. it won't fit.

9. Default

Well your bret farve, Posting dick pics is your specialty, so make it work all you gotta do is get a bigger camera.

10. Default

I was thinking we could remove a lot of the maps and have the server focus on just a few really popular ones.