Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ??

1. Default ??

How do we get more people in the assassination mod if they dont know what it is if we explain it them they dont get it.

2. Default

Change it to a deathmatch server?

Tastes like your moms kisses.

3. Default

as always... I have no clue wtf wassabi is saying...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

lol maynard ill speak canadian for you??? XD

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    as always... I have no clue wtf wassabi is saying...
    Heres ok Hows c'est Maynard do you understand that one lmao

5. Default

pretty sure Canadian isn't a language.. id stick with figuring out English before made up languages.
    Last edited by maynard; 10-29-2011 at 07:09 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

+5 internets to maynard.
    your helmet is being shipped.

7. Default

pretty sure Canadian isn't a language.. id stick with figuring out English before made up languages.
    lol. +1

now, wass, try taking them in there and showing them...?

derp
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

He is trying to figure out a way to help promote the vip mod. The problem is a lot of people do not know what it is.

9. Default

yeah was more confused about the "if they dont know what it is if we explain it them they dont get it."

if you explain it 2 them, and they don't get it, they must be incredibly slow... that or you're really bad at explaining things... it's not rocket science... it's incredibly simple.... which lead me 2 believe that what he said just simply makes 0 sense as I don't really understand how you could explain VIP 2 someone and them still not get it.... lots of confusion could simply be resolved if he typed in a manor people could understand.

VIP is dead... new maps aren't going 2 breathe life into it, we should change it up 2 DM as that's what the majority of the community wants... and it's guaranteed 2 be active. no point in paying for a server that does nothing.

VIP was great 2 us vet's of the game... those of us old timers have fond and great memories of playing VIP... we tried bringing it back for this community.... and sadly it didn't work... let's move on.
    Last edited by maynard; 10-30-2011 at 03:16 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

yeah was more confused about the "if they dont know what it is if we explain it them they dont get it."

if you explain it 2 them, and they don't get it, they must be incredibly slow... that or you're really bad at explaining things... it's not rocket science... it's incredibly simple.... which lead me 2 believe that what he said just simply makes 0 sense as I don't really understand how you could explain VIP 2 someone and them still not get it.... lots of confusion could simply be resolved if he typed in a manor people could understand.

VIP is dead... new maps aren't going 2 breathe life into it, we should change it up 2 DM as that's what the majority of the community wants... and it's guaranteed 2 be active. no point in paying for a server that does nothing.

VIP was great 2 us vet's of the game... those of us old timers have fond and great memories of playing VIP... we tried bringing it back for this community.... and sadly it didn't work... let's move on.
    Vip needs to be an add on to pub just like it used to be. I think a gg deathmatch server would really be popular.