Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Upper Level Admin slots now open!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    I barely know of even a dozen admins who have been around for 9 months.
    i have ^_^
    vlad bought it for me last summer, it worked through november because of pay pal. then i got some for christmas, that i've kept up with since.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

I would qualify but I lost powers until February.
    You do qualify...
    2/18/2010 -> 9/18/2010
    10/13/2010 -> 3/11/2011
    3/28/2011 -> 8/28/2011

Those are the dates you have had admin according to my records. Or is there something else I am forgetting. Remember guys if you have any questions about your ability to qualify please let me know

3. Default

ZERO I'm talking about when I got that abuse thread back in December and you took away my powers.

4. Default

What about admins like me who have had admin for over 2 years+ straight and a total of 3+

its been a month or so since ive had admin... i do miss it
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

I believe I just made the req for the 9months, so I applied!
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

6. Default

Aaaah I remember when I was active enough...and employed enough... to meet those requirements!

7. Default

As a very regular on ZM over the last year. I have to say if there is a waiver process it should be Blade.The most helpful and knowledgable admin that I have dealt with. I have no clue if there is one but a big +1 for him if there is.

Also if he got his powers stripped yet continued to pay, then he was still an admin, he just had no power.
    Last edited by Rosie; 08-26-2011 at 06:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

8. Default

The requirements are no guilty verdicts in the last 3 months. So if you have not abused in the last 3 you can apply even if you had a pending punishment from a previous abuse that was still ongoing at that time. However, logically any past abuse can seriously effect your chances. Regardless we are evaluating applications on a lot of variables not just abuse histories.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The requirements are no guilty verdicts in the last 3 months. So if you have not abused in the last 3 you can apply even if you had a pending punishment from a previous abuse that was still ongoing at that time. However, logically any past abuse can seriously effect your chances. Regardless we are evaluating applications on a lot of variables not just abuse histories.
    no, he's saying the part where you said one requirement was no powers being taken away for at least 3 months. though i agree w/ rosie. blade should get a waiver for that.

also, i thought you were picking them, and no-one else

edit: you said 9 months w/out probation/powers being removed. my bad
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Very cool concept. I hope some solid people step up. I would, but I dont know if I have the tenure, plus saving for a wedding. So its hard to justify the expense to the other half.