Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Upper Level Admin slots now open!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bane of Soldiers View Post
    Just going to say this $0.02, before abuse threads and drama start between admins, don't use your upper admin privileges to mess with the regular admins. Most people enjoy jokes, but some admins can get really butthurt over little stuff, so let's keep the drama shows on TV and not on the forums
    Which is why there is such a big qualification list. Even though some people have the 9 months in they are and may not be ready to handle such a level of power . I'm sure people with past history and childish antics will have tough scrutiny to pass. This position is no joke or fun and games. It should only be applied for if you are ready and willing and WANT to make sure the servers are held up to the standards they deserve. This is no title competition. If some other admin is caught abusing or doing stupid things, friend or not, they deserve what they reap. No "feelings" involved. If you can't do that, you may as well not apply.
    Last edited by Steamer; 08-27-2011 at 05:58 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

bane one of the points of upper admin is an admin that keeps other admins in line when they fuck up and can do something about it, as needed.

i agree that it shouldn't be taken lightly. it's an important responsibility that not many qualify for, and even some of those that do may not be appropriate for it. lets hope that the process the clan employs to select them works well.

steamer is absolutely right. an upper level admin needs to be able to lay down the law to anyone, even friends who are admin that may need to be set straight. if you can't do that then, despite the fact one may qualify in the other ways, is not fit to be in that spot if they can't do what steamer said.

3. Default

Those who are selected for the position will be expected 2 Follow the rules 2 a tee at all times. upper lvl admins will be setting the standard for how other admins should be acting and will lead by example. using slap on all the other admins or screwing around when in the position of upper lvl admin will just make you lose it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Nah,I'm just throwing that in because I think that for some admins, that kind of humor might fall into their field

5. Default

*cough cough* joker

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bane of Soldiers View Post
    Nah,I'm just throwing that in because I think that for some admins, that kind of humor might fall into their field
    those are the admins that zero will most likely not choose
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    those are the admins that zero will most likely not choose
    or..... i'll ban... te he...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    *cough cough* joker
    lol shut up rape there's only two people that I ever mess arround with EVER!!! your one of them and the other one I have always messed arround with and literally everyone knows we have messed arround with each other, and so if that means I have to stop messing arround with that one person, than so be it.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    lol shut up rape there's only two people that I ever mess arround with EVER!!! your one of them and the other one I have always messed arround with and literally everyone knows we have messed arround with each other, and so if that means I have to stop messing arround with that one person, than so be it.
    lol you like playing with penis
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

I dont qualify, and I also just stoped paying recently. Can not afford admin here, admin for clan, and MMO cost ontop of that.

However I do believe Toasties does qualify XD. Not a single one of her abuse threads lately have been guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?