Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane!!!

1. Default

I have friends in NYC being evacuated, are asking to be hitman?
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

2. Default

So I'm in the Poconos. The forecast is rain, wind, and probable loss of power. So if I don't see you guys on sunday, I'll see you when I DO have power!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

got my supplies ready and my mossberg 500 fully loaded (looters :P), only problem is my basements gonna flood like a bitch. it floods in even minor rainstorms, so this is not gonna be fun, at least in terms of cleanup. guess i'll have to sit in my living room and hope all goes well.

4. Default

most dangerous parts of the storm will be the dirty side which is the leading north side and the walls of the storm, and osage you can get board for your windows at your local home depot =P this is mostly recommended if you live in an area with lots of trees and lots of loose fixtures outside cause they can get blown into your house. stay safe =)

5. Default

my mom's been sending me emails telling me to stay inside and go stock up on food so that i don't need to go shopping on sunday...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

I lived in Wilmington, NC for about 4 years and this looks like a pretty decent storm. By the time it makes it to NY it could just be a TS depending on how far inland the storm makes it. The worst part will be after the eye passes and the southwest wall of the storm will carry alot of water with it. I now live in the mountains of NC and our weather forcast is 85 and sunny. So if your in the path good luck to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

7. Default

Yea I was asked to evacuate too...im just a few blocks from the water....Still not worried. I expect to be otuside on my inflatable raft fishing....LOL
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

8. Default

There may be increased lag on the servers as a result of network disruptions. Any increase though should be minimal to non existent for those of us outside of the path. While the servers are located in the area that may lose power we will still be rocking like nothing is going on thanks to:

• 8 x 750Kva UPS Battery Backup Units
    • 3 x 2-Megawatt Generators w/On-site Fuel Storage
    • Redundant Liebert 30-ton HVAC Units

So even when the power cuts your gaming will keep going

For those of you in the North East, I pray that you will all be safe in during and after the storm. If your close to shore in the effected areas your better off leaving home so we can play again next week rather than in the middle of a game we hear someone get their house blown up.

9. Default

I do hope everyone is safe after the storm. Really wouldn't want to hear anyone saying, "This person had died during the Irene Hurricane." and such. God forbid any of that.............................................. ........................

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    There may be increased lag on the servers as a result of network disruptions. Any increase though should be minimal to non existent for those of us outside of the path. While the servers are located in the area that may lose power we will still be rocking like nothing is going on thanks to:
    • 8 x 750Kva UPS Battery Backup Units
    • 3 x 2-Megawatt Generators w/On-site Fuel Storage
    • Redundant Liebert 30-ton HVAC Units
    So even when the power cuts your gaming will keep going

For those of you in the North East, I pray that you will all be safe in during and after the storm. If your close to shore in the effected areas your better off leaving home so we can play again next week rather than in the middle of a game we hear someone get their house blown up.
    wait, this storm is carrying explosives???

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?