Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Premonition Time Boys!

1. Default Premonition Time Boys!

So last week, i had my car broken into..pissed me off but they were dumb and nothing important was stolen.

Today, my wallet was stolen from work. I'm pretty sure I know who stole it but can't be really sure. I'll know if he shows up to work or not. Then i'll make sure he never walks again if it was him.

I'm a firm believer that things happen in 3 and another fabulous days is going to happen. Now hes the fun part. Let's take some shots in the dark and see who wins. YAY!!!! MY LIFE SUCKS haha i kid i kid.

Anyways. Come on, right one gets a cookie.

i think i'll probably get in a car accident, who knows for sure.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

2. Default

I go bitten by random dog or homeless person...
    I was gonna go with video card on computer blows up...
    but to afraid it might happen then youd probably find and kill me!

Chin up though I see the logic in threes... but I also know of the rubberband effect... If it goes so bad for a time... It means good things are coming your way soon. Just get through the crap and pray its not to bad.

3. Default

lol lets hope the computer dont blow up.....i cant really think of anything bad um.....maybe you decide you dont want your computer anymore and mail it to D-Mo j/k hope all's good

4. Default

Actually there's no such thing as things coming in threes. If you really believe that it will happen, believe it or not it will. Why ? By having your mind set that it will actually happen. Replace that negative thinking with positive and everything will be fine.
    Thats what I say to an inmate who's just about to be paroled or released from jail.

5. Default

Oh thats a lie NYC. things do come in three. I have a record, scar and painful memories to prove it.

6. Default

You seem to not understand what I mean. If you believe that things come in threes. It will come in threes. Its all in the mind. Feeble minded fools.

7. Default

I usually only have really bad things occur in threes. I do not wast time worrying about the fact that something bad is going to occur but instead I plan for it so that it is not as bad as it could have been. I also try to make sure that any work I got to do is done after the second thing so that the third will not waste any more of my time. When ever a sequence starts you should rework your system and ensure that you have backups for everything so that when the other things go wrong it does not matter. Logically you are best off with this principle: "if things can go wrong they will", "have backups and hope you will never need them", "the first thing to go wrong is always the last thing that could go wrong".

In other words, if you simply have a backup so that something can not go as wrong it usually will never go wrong on the simple fact that you are prepared for it. If you do not have a backup it will go wrong b/c you are not prepared for it.

Example: You have a big report due tomorrow, it is on your 3 drive raid 5 array so that you will still have it if a drive fails. A drive fails and you have no spare harddrives. A new one will not arrive until next week.

8. Default

a pigeon will poop on your head

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    lol lets hope the computer dont blow up.....i cant really think of anything bad um.....maybe you decide you dont want your computer anymore and mail it to D-Mo j/k hope all's good
    haha d-mo you wish.

lmao its not like itd be much of change since we have the same case haha

10. Default

haha any chance youve read "The Secret" CO?

haha