Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin Custom Skins

1. Default Admin Custom Skins

Hello there!

Mr.Lollipop reporting! Just wanted to verify this disregarding i buy admin/not, if there's gonna be an implement of skins for the admin section. It'll be very attractive for many users to purchase it plus we'll look different than anyone, after all is an innovation that makes people special anyways. Would be waiting for a reply before taking my choice out. Even though i'm about 95% about shooting-in to the admin team, i would really appreciate my doubt to be solved first since i haven't seen any topic regarding to this yet.

-Francisco

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Frankiieh View Post
    Hello there!

Mr.Lollipop reporting! Just wanted to verify this disregarding i buy admin/not, if there's gonna be an implement of skins for the admin section. It'll be very attractive for many users to purchase it plus we'll look different than anyone, after all is an innovation that makes people special anyways. Would be waiting for a reply before taking my choice out. Even though i'm about 95% about shooting-in to the admin team, i would really appreciate my doubt to be solved first since i haven't seen any topic regarding to this yet.

-Francisco
    no.

you want to feel special, admin isn't for you. admin is to keep the servers clean and running, not to stand out.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no.

you want to feel special, admin isn't for you. admin is to keep the servers clean and running, not to stand out.
    Well said. This is not a perk system. If you want a more personal hand in helping keep servers running smooth and clean though, purchase admin. 5 servers, reserved slot, 11$, great deal (Just don't abuse, bad deal).
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

Thanks! Pretty much appreciated.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no.

Essentially this, plus having an admin skin is like drawing a big target on yourself :< Some people don't know what the ibis.a tags are, best take advantage of that :3

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Well said. This is not a perk system. If you want a more personal hand in helping keep servers running smooth and clean though, purchase admin. 5 servers, reserved slot, 11$, great deal (Just don't abuse, bad deal).
    Agreed.

7. Default

Be careful about buying admin after 3 days on the server. Make sure you read the TOS, and know the real rules not the ones that you hear ingame. Welcome to the community though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

8. Default

Yeah....and I definitely don't want to see ignorant players think "I wantz dat sk1nz --> I'll buy adminz n0w ---> this nub is pissing me 0ff --> b4n h4mm3r!!!"

admins dont have to bring attention to themselves and encourage dopes to sign up just to fuck up
    Last edited by Bane of Soldiers; 08-31-2011 at 10:02 PM. Reason: spelling

9. Default

I don't really think we've to come to those comments honestly. And no, i haven't been in server for 3 days, this is a new account i made some days ago, i've been in the server for quite several time, which most people know me already. And i'm not trying to call the attention like you do "mentioned" with the skins. I was just wondering about the innovation, since there wasn't any topic regarding this i just wanted to clear out that doubt, that's basically all.

-Francisco

10. Default

have you moved in the past few days?

cause your ip has only been used with this 3-day old account.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?