Thread: banned

Default banned

Just want to point out that this BANNED is the proper spelling when talking about a person being BANNED from a server. I'll assume this is an English speaking forum based on observations and without coming to any final conclusion, but how about any admin that deals with a ban and must use the word BANNED in their post spell it correctly. Just a suggestion, I feel stupid when I see it spelled BAND. If English is not the persons first language, there is always that little bit of red squiggly under a misspelled word. Highlight the word, right click and pick the appropriate spelling, if your browser has that feature that is.

Only mentioning this because I enjoy reading the ban/unban section, reading lame pleas and seeing just about everyone saying they don't know why they were BANNED. Stupid people make me laugh when I don't have to deal with them personally.

2. Default

I could point out all the grammatical errors that are in your post, but that would just be way too ironical. In any case, some people spell it that way because it was an inside joke, not because they are deliberately attempting to piss you off and make you feel stupid.

3. Default

I use 2 for to too all the time and half the time type band, cause it's an inside joke with this hindu guy I knew from back in the day, if it bothers you, I could really care less.

also if you have a problem with something I'm doing in the future, contact me, don't make a retarded thread... but be warned if it's something as silly as this thread, Ill most likely tell you 2 take a long walk 2 fuck off island.

don't make stupid threads, closed.

Maynard - The WCS Guy