Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DJ Panda

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPanda View Post
    After round your not supposed to slay for the next round.

The key here is "supposed", it means you can but it is a dick move. Not slay worthy.

Here is the Demo. Happens around 44,000 tick. It was abuse, but I believe it was do to lack of knowledge of the rules. I know that isn't an excuse, but the person who it happened to did not file complaint.

Attachment 4028
    Last edited by Rosie; 09-03-2011 at 11:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

2. Default

but it was after round, You shouldnt be slayed for after round in the next round.

3. Default

The way the rules are written, right now, there are no restrictions on how anyone uses the TK menu when it comes up, for whatever reason. Be it an accident, intentional, after round or during warm up.

It is quite unpleasant and a trait of a douchebag to slay for after round, warmup, or even accidental tk's. but there is absolutely no rule restricting it, at all, as has been mentioned in this thread.

Just take this opportunity to correct your rules knowledge, and work to do better in the future. If this results in an abuse thread, so be it. Now you know.

4. Default

Oh well >.< Just another lesson learned the hard way of rules

5. Default

it doesn't matter what he's being accused of cause 1, this isn't the abuse section and 2 he has 0 proof 2 back his claim... we don't act on shit without proof in this community.

you also said something along the lines of you couldn't apparently get a demo..... try souce TV it records everything at all times. http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...Links-to-Demos

if you want 2 make an abuse claim against dj panda, go for it, but you need proof... and it needs 2 be in the proper section and format.

closed.

also, once again. there is NO rule that states you can't slay on next round, it's a dick head thing 2 do, but there is no rule stating you can't.
    Last edited by maynard; 09-03-2011 at 01:25 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy