Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SourceBans Link

1. Lightbulb SourceBans Link

Can we have a link on the submenu or "Quick Links" panel that leads to SourceBans. I know that ibisgaming.com/sourcebans is the link but I would get lazy sometimes and wouldn't really feel like typing that sometimes. Wouldn't hurt to have that there.

2. Default

I will look into it right away

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I will look into it right away
    Alright, cool.

4. Default

It is done

5. Default

Yea i think it would be alot easyier also to do that

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Zero what did u do??

6. Default

click quick links > bans and it goes 2 sourcebans.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Is it possible to do the same thing with the source TV links? I always have to look for the Sticky. if not, no big deal. Just a thougt.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

8. Default

Sweet
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

I plan to in the future just make a big Admin System button next to What's New? that will link to a page that provides one source for everything relating to admin and the admin system, rules ect. I just can not figure out what to call it... I mean is "Admin System" fine I just want something that would be obvious to new users to click.

Also I could make a section next to quick links that is called admin links or something too.

10. Default

How about a quick link to sourceTV demo's That would be awesome as well.