Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Website Back Up

1. Arrow Website Back Up

As you can see the website is now back up. We have been unber massive DDOS attack and have taken the last 24 hours to massively update our network configuration. The result is protection from future attacks along with greatly improved performance on the server. The new system may have a few bugs here and there with possible false positives. If you are being detected as a bot and are being forced to enter verification codes please send me a pm so I can get it fixed on your account.

I have not slept for the last 48 hours working on this so once I reconfirm that everything is working you may not hear from me again until tomorrow.

Thank you all for your continued support of the IBIS Community, I am happy to have been able to restore access to the site so quickly so that we can have fun!

2. Default

ZERO, when I try to access the homepage it says there is no cache, so I had to google search ibisgaming to get to the fourms... whts the deal with that?
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

Glad to see the site is back. ZERO, you're truly a hard working man with your servers. Keep it up!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    ZERO, when I try to access the homepage it says there is no cache, so I had to google search ibisgaming to get to the fourms... whts the deal with that?
    What do you mean by that? Can you post a pic or anything? What browser are you using?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    if u r at ibisgaming.com page and it shows no connection, hit f5.
    People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.

— Alan Moore (V for Vendetta)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    What do you mean by that? Can you post a pic or anything? What browser are you using?
    i was getting that using chrome, but it's gone now.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

All Systems are "GO" Yaaaaaayyyyyyy

8. Default

Found a bug.

When i logged in, i got this message:

"Invalid redirect URL(www.ibisgaming.com/).

I'm using chrome.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

9. Default

My be that I had not resetup .htaccess redirection yet. Should be fixed now.

10. Default

Well I am still working on bringing back some features. I have also found that my e-mail no longer functions. I am trying to get them to fix this now. So there may be some interruptions as the servers restart ect.

I can say that it looks like this new service really speeds up the website! I am so happy with the performance gains that I might order the pro service in the future so we can be even faster and more secure!