Thread: Admin sig on back

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Admin sig on back

In the past I've been on servers where the admins have the word "ADMIN" tagged on their upper back. Would this be a good idea for IBIS ?

2. Default

I have only been waiting for the Orange box update so we can get them... That update is supposed to improve models and I want them made from scratch so we got to wait and see what the improvements are so that we can have the best looking ones that the game can even output.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I have only been waiting for the Orange box update so we can get them... That update is supposed to improve models and I want them made from scratch so we got to wait and see what the improvements are so that we can have the best looking ones that the game can even output.
    Great Idea ! I wasn't even aware of the Orange Box update.

4. Default

Didn't we have plans for this like 2 years ago. And voodoo never finished making the skins? Or was that something else?
    -MBP

5. Default

No instead he stole the access codes for the servers while he was over at my house and used them to get free admin which he abused. So he was permanently banned.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    In the past I've been on servers where the admins have the word "ADMIN" tagged on their upper back. Would this be a good idea for IBIS ?
    Yeah that would be cool ...I've seen that years ago..would be nice to have here.