Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dead Island

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Well, I'm out $50. Shit.
    i might be, i just bought Dues ex though =/ i cant juggle games
    Personal reform

2. Default

Dead Island, Not a game worth 50$, Maybe 10$ Its A Terrible game to what it was hyped up to be. You pick up Random Shit around the island and beat zombies with it, And if you get 2 or more zombies on you, Your basicley fucked unless u have a Paddle which breaks Really easily. The Quests On it Suck Balls and are retarded, And Extreemly repetative. You just run around getting a guy around 15 beers so he can get the "Infected" as they call it, not zombies but the "Infected" And When you learn how the infection started, you will go, oh How original, only every other Zombie game has the same thing.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPanda View Post
    Dead Island, Not a game worth 50$, Maybe 10$ Its A Terrible game to what it was hyped up to be. You pick up Random Shit around the island and beat zombies with it, And if you get 2 or more zombies on you, Your basicley fucked unless u have a Paddle which breaks Really easily. The Quests On it Suck Balls and are retarded, And Extreemly repetative. You just run around getting a guy around 15 beers so he can get the "Infected" as they call it, not zombies but the "Infected" And When you learn how the infection started, you will go, oh How original, only every other Zombie game has the same thing.
    dead island is a good game, but it was fucked up due to the lack of the company that released it, because they released the devoloper version of the game and if it wasn't for that it is a fun game.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    dead island is a good game, but it was fucked up due to the lack of the company that released it, because they released the devoloper version of the game and if it wasn't for that it is a fun game.
    what you mean dev version?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what you mean dev version?
    I mean they released the dev version of ther game so when we would play the game we could noclip, set ourselves in god mode, unlimited durability, spawn weapons and materials and pretty much do w/e the fuc kyou wanted with the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I mean they released the dev version of ther game so when we would play the game we could noclip, set ourselves in god mode, unlimited durability, spawn weapons and materials and pretty much do w/e the fuc kyou wanted with the game.
    o.O

reading into it, they released the dev version of the 360 one...onto pc...

that doesn't normally equate to a working game.

wow
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i might be, i just bought Dues ex though =/ i cant juggle games
    games are free, take advantage of it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    games are free, take advantage of it.
    Yarrrr, I smell the rum-breath of a pirate!

I managed to get into the city. At this point the game just throws guns at you and the zombies will kill you in like 3 hits.

9. Default

I already got a torrent of this game, just haven't had the time 2 check it out.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Speaker, Joker and I played it. We're waiting on a fix for the MP so we can start again, but since then Speaker and I have been playing Co-op via LAN. I'll tell you, this game is awesome! I love it, fucking Fallout 3 with zombies. XD
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!