Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dead Island

the multiplayer servers are down on steams side... you can use hamachi to create a vpn and play via "lan" that way

2. Default Speaking of pirates...

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

who do you voodoo Bitch!
    Last edited by maynard; 09-08-2011 at 09:05 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

just rember that u can noclip anytime in the game by pressing k i think im not sure

that was with the intial dev release on steam... you cant do that anymore.

6. Default

sad face XD

7. Default

This game is okay. I haven't made it very far, but the only excitement is when you run across a thug so far. We shall see how it unfolds! Right now im wondering if I wasted my 50 bucks on a game that I'll play for a few days and then quit...like many other. I'm hoping something will surprise me.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    This game is okay. I haven't made it very far, but the only excitement is when you run across a thug so far. We shall see how it unfolds! Right now im wondering if I wasted my 50 bucks on a game that I'll play for a few days and then quit...like many other. I'm hoping something will surprise me.
    There are rams as well when you into the city and fire zombie and exploding zombies and a whole lot more that you see a little later.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

9. Default

I reached the Jungle (Act III) today. The game takes a massive dip in difficulty since most of what you fight are actual people with guns. Ammo becomes very plentiful and you will almost never die.

10. Default

I've enjoyed the game so far, except when I join blade's game and there are zombies 10 levels above me. I almost die at that point.. Almost..

When I said I was still waiting for the game to come out, it was because they released the Dev. version of the game.. That's why it was so terrible at first filled with glitches. I genuinely have fun with it though and much rather be playing it right now than getting ready for school. (Yes, I partially get ready for school by reading the IBIS forums.)

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.