Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Dead Island

cant sleep, lots of shit on my mind, just made an impulsive buy... hope its worth it guys.

So the game looks nice.. but i only got as far as standing out of bed...... cant move, but can punch the wall right next to me and a lamp if i remember correctly.

is this a known bug with the game, where 90% of my keyboard decides not to work the SECOND i start playing a waste of money?
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 09-12-2011 at 04:13 PM.
    Personal reform

2. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

LAWL

Maynard - The WCS Guy

So i love this game, though the quests are lame iv had alot of fun so far.

1 min im soloing smacking some zombies and curb stomping there faces mashing my e key soon enough im playing with 3 other people taking turns running over zombies in a pick up truck.
    Personal reform

4. Default modding for DI

Just started messing around with this game, pretty fun. only like level 21ish atm.

found some mods and modding instructions here : http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2106453

from there you can learn to change a lot of settings to make the game look and play better.

how to make changes:
    http://youtu.be/OXXacDmEYFc?hd=1

happy gaming

P.S. make sure you read some of the direction so you dont change core game files to lessen the chance of a vac ban.
    Last edited by Maladjusted; 09-13-2011 at 04:07 PM.

Currently in act 2 and am lvl 14, any one want to join?
    Personal reform

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Currently in act 2 and am lvl 14, any one want to join?
    Me, A Baby and Speaker for the dead are going to be playing tonight, but you may not be a high enought level to be able to play where we are at. We are almost done with the town.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

7. Default

I'm pretty much the highest leveled character right now at 44.

8. Default

Speaker and I were level 33 on our first account the night it came out. ROFL We played SOOOO long it was retarded. Then they fixed the MP, and we started over with Joker. Last night is the first night we were able to play in awhile since Joker has been busy with his new computer and such. XD
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!