Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead Island

1. Default Dead Island

Tonight at midnight Dead Island will be released. At which point I will have exactly 9 hours to play.

Those of you who would like to join me, feel free to message me on Steam.

Happy hunting.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Tonight at midnight Dead Island will be released. At which point I will have exactly 9 hours to play.

Happy hunting.
    why 9 hours?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

work or school id imagine. I'm gonna wait for a torrent, I got deus ex 2 keep me busy till one comes out ^^

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

I volunteer at my local Fire House from 10 to 6 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    work or school id imagine. I'm gonna wait for a torrent, I got deus ex 2 keep me busy till one comes out ^^
    lol ya...dead island and then hopefully battlefield fucking 3 will be here already...beta will be open for all here this month. then buy it. well worth it to play online MP
    People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.

— Alan Moore (V for Vendetta)

6. Default

Well, they REALLY fucked up. The Steam version is basically the Dev edition of the Xbox version. I can give myself anything I want and even use god mode.

7. Default

Can't.. Wait.. Until.. Dead Island.. Comes out.. *Twitch*

8. Default

Happy hunting.
    ...huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

??????

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Well, I'm out $50. Shit.