Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sprays

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    no need to look down on us european folks, most americans are european decendants anyway learn ur history
    and "a Belgium"? how can anyone be a country? unless ofc u meant Belgian
    i just call you waffle-people. it's not intended to be an insult, it's actually very endearing
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i just call you waffle-people. it's not intended to be an insult, it's actually very endearing
    well atleast that's gramatically correct XD even if it was an insult, atleast you would've been doing it right

succesful troll is succesful!!!

3. Default

Well done, your very first post on the forums has made you an asshole. I'm sure you, Chi-Town and Blackmail will get along very well.

Annnnd now i see it was Maynard that wrote that...oh well, Chi-Town is still a homo.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

I didn't write that, I meant 2 delete it but hit edit by accident... everything he said was his own doing... but that's cause he's an advertisement bot, which is why he has quick links in his sig 2 bullshit.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

I didn't write that, I meant 2 delete it but hit edit by accident... everything he said was his own doing... but that's cause he's an advertisement bot, which is why he has quick links in his sig 2 bullshit.
    Ah, well carry on then.
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

6. Default Animated Spray's?

What's the ruling on Animated Spray's? (Wasn't sure where else to ask this, and since this is a sticky about spray's I figured why not!)

I'm using an animated spray of a CT who's shooting, and I've been placing it at strategic points around maps - like at the end of the tunnel in Italy - to try and confuse the other team, but I was told by an Admin that the spray might be off limits. They didn't know for sure, so I've been avoiding using it.. Just wanted to know if its cool or not?

7. Default

As far as I know those are not stopped by our rules. Check the rules list for specifics though.

8. Default

VIII. Sprays
    1) A spray that contains "gay" images
    A) Gay men or body parts
    2) Disgusting images
    A) Things that look really bad
    a) includes BBW images designed to shock players
    3) A spray that is sprayed after the user has been warned multiple times.

I see nothing that says animated sprays are not allowed.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

9. Default

Yup ^ and she would know. She's goods like that.

10. Default

Woah History!