Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lab outbreak

1. Default

death cant wait to beta this map for you... it is going to be uber.

2. Default

Dude I will rush home the second you have the beta available.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lukeydukey View Post
    Dude I will rush home the second you have the beta available.
    lol

ill show you rush home when the beta....

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by iceofworm View Post
    lol

ill show you rush home when the beta....
    You want me to show you rush?

I got your rush right heeere.

5. Default

There are at least 4-6 main rooms left for me to come up with and then just finish up the zomibe routing so that they can still get around the map and show up at the right places at the right times.

6. Default

I would recommend using a lot of the ideas in the new portal game as they are things that player have not really seen before. I think that game is a perfect example of the difficulty. I think the difficulty of any room from level 2 should be enough.

7. Default

The teleport chamber:
    In the center of this room is a portal generator that will fire a portal like the one in HL2. Think of this as a big aperture version of the same thing from L1HL2. Now players will need to surround it and wait for it to charge up. When it starts charging they can activate the defense grid and turrets will come out of the floor to help defend the open space. At this time some pipes along the sides of the room will break allowing hoards of zombies to come in. Also the opening to where the human zombies will open up so they can try to fly in for the kill during this kayos. When charged up the safety cover will start to come up out of the floor. Also during all of this players can see that there are some thin windows that are very long that stretch around the room. G-Man will stand there watching until right before the portal fires and he will walk off. Now when the case gets almost to the top one of the big blast doors in the room gets blasted open and military starts blasting everything in sight. At this point everyone in there is teleported to the next room which is actually a preview of the start for the next map in the series!