Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned yet again

1. Default

Yah my hard drive is almost full of demos that I dont' demo when I only play for 15 mins. If you can purchase me another hard drive I can surely start demoing soon. I have demos till last night if you want those.

As ricochet's saying "I believe he was wall hacking at the least. "
    and Cloud's saying "
    Now I banned you because Rico got a demo of you banning and Wickedtribe told me to. "

Didn't this happen before and wasn't I unbanned due to Rico just complaining?

oh wait heres one.. http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=502

and heres another http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=454

So is it just me or ricochet just blind and think everyone hacks if they have a high ratio.

2. Default

I watched the demo. What type of hacking is he being accused of? Aimbotting or wallz? I seen neither in this demo. This isn't the first time I've defended Ganja but in none of the situations or the demos have I seen any evidence. I scrim with all the time with a RL friend of mine (goes by the name of Blacky). I've witnessed his beastliness first-hand and the things he does is bs in the same way Ganja is. But is it hacking? Imo, no...Its hella skill. I mean I could understand if every shot he got was a crackshot or if he always sighted in on folks with the awp before they even step out.

Every time I play with Ganja I spec him, and every time I seen nothing that indicates hacks of any sort, especially not in this demo. I've been on to witness him rolling, I've been on to witness him blowing. To even post that demo as "evidence" only helps to further prove he WASNT hacking, imo.

I'm remaining unbiased in this because I'm cool with everyone who's posted in this thread so far. All I can give is my honest opinion.

Oh btw I added the part about my RL friend playing on the server because he has played on this server in the past (as well as another friend of mine that goes by @rse) and both have been accused of hacking due to how well they do, so I always have to see the proof for myself. All I can say is that how is Zero supposed to look at the demo and make a conclusion decision that he's hacking (or any of the ganja demos)? All I can suggest is to demo him whenever you see him on. If he's hacking he'll either stop coming to the server if he knows this. Or he'll get caught with CONCLUSIVE evidence eventually.

3. Default

Well since Ganja is too fucking dumb to read my replies to him ill make it bigger

PROPER FORMAT FOR UNBANNING

And I know that youll be too fucking lazy to look it up

If you want to be unbanned and want to be unbanned fast please follow the following format. If you do not bet your ass that I will be less likely to unban you.

STEAM-ID = STEAM_x:x:XXXXXX

If you can enter your steam-id into your profile then you have entered it in correctly. Please enter it there first so that you know that you did it right, also it makes checking your stats easier and lessens the time for us to unban.

*******************Unban Format****************

In the Title section -> Username Date(of ban) Time(of ban)

In the Message section ->

Name in Game:
    Steam-ID:
    Who banned you:
    When:
    Where:
    Why banned:

Other/Reason to unban:

4. Default

Dildo u know Blacky?? he was in our old calm clan before we disbanded haha he came to MD and hung out with me and Goostoff hahaha. It was great times. Tell him I said hi

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GanJa View Post
    Dildo u know Blacky?? he was in our old calm clan before we disbanded haha he came to MD and hung out with me and Goostoff hahaha. It was great times. Tell him I said hi
    Stick to the topic at hand and post the proper format to be unbanned.

6. Default

He can't read very well so i dont think he wants to be unbanned

7. Default

Yet another inconclusive demo. Where is there definitive proof of hacking in the demo? Also, in the demo it said he was rebanned for hacking. Which to me it sounds like you're saying he was banned for hacking before and needed to be banned because of that.

8. Default

unfortunately, it's the only demo I was able to get before he was banned by two admins.

I wish I had gotten more.

As for me "complaining". If I suspect someone then I demo and post it in here for others to see.

You just happen to get banned by an admin before the demo's were posted here.

The fact is that there are a LOT of hackers out there that manage to hide their hacking.

Good luck Ganja and if you get unbanned, I'll have my eye on you.

Also, in the demo it said he was rebanned for hacking. Which to me it sounds like you're saying he was banned for hacking before and needed to be banned because of that.
    No, I mentioned to another player in the demo that he was previously banned for being suspected of hacking and he was unbanned because of a weak demo. It's as simple as that. Funny how a few different admins have seen him at various times and both banned him for hacking?

Lastly, your excuse about hard drive space is laughable. I demo every one of my sessions to avoid being accused of hacking when I go on tears. I have 6 months worth of demo's and they take up a few gigs of HD space.

So, a little lesson for you - Excuses are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Yet another inconclusive demo. Where is there definitive proof of hacking in the demo? Also, in the demo it said he was rebanned for hacking. Which to me it sounds like you're saying he was banned for hacking before and needed to be banned because of that.
    I Would probably would want to hear your opinon on this matter, if it was coming from a person that never hacked before.So with that said ........Take a Hike!

10. Default

There was nothing in that demo that made me think he was hacking. Not even remotely.