Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Banned yet again

1. Default

Dual did bring up a good point earlier, all of a sudden you have demo's of yourself, but because your HD is full, you don't have room for todays demos?

I find that to be a crock of shit

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    I Would probably would want to hear your opinon on this matter, if it was coming from a person that never hacked before.So with that said ........Take a Hike!
    You're bad . That demo had like 3 kills none even remotely suspicious. Also, you can't really expect someone to remember to demo them self every time they play cs nor should they have to.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    You're bad . That demo had like 3 kills none even remotely suspicious. Also, you can't really expect someone to remember to demo them self every time they play cs nor should they have to.
    I did even look at the demos... If your a good or even excellent player in CS its easy to pretend not to wall and elude demos.

4. Default

I did even look at the demos... If your a good or even excellent player in CS its easy to pretend not to wall and elude demos.
    There was nothing in the demo that even made it look like he was walling. If he's going to get banned over this demo, you might as well ban me too.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dutch View Post
    There was nothing in the demo that even made it look like he was walling. If he's going to get banned over this demo, you might as well ban me too.
    If the demo are not as good as you see,and does show he hacking then he'll be unbanned then.

I Was not there but if your walling and then during the game you see some guys go to spectate. won't that be the perfect time to take em off?

6. Default

This guy was banned like what, 3 times for suspected hacking, 2 of which already challenged and revoked? I'm starting to think people are just picking on him, and ban him when he's playing good with the reason hacking. Give him a break...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Baliame View Post
    This guy was banned like what, 3 times for suspected hacking, 2 of which already challenged and revoked? Give him a break...
    If a admin claims he was hacking and has demos ...he's banned pending the demo's reviews.As for giving someone a break because he was cleared before.... is a stupid comment. He has to wait to be judge by the demos.

8. Default

If the demo are not as good as you see,and does show he hacking then he'll be unbanned then.

I Was not there but if your walling and then during the game you see some guys go to spectate. won't that be the perfect time to take em off?
    Absolutely, which is why those involved in taking this demo need to learn from this. If he in fact was hacking, which isn't for me to say, some more subtlety is needed in trying to catch him or anyone else for that matter. The fact that it was obvious people were moving to spectate him is no one's fault besides the person that made it obvious. To come the conclusion that he was hacking and turned them off is half assed at best and should be thrown out. The demo is completely inconclusive.

9. Default

Its just Ricochet hating cus he can't handle it.

10. Default

Sorry I don't have the money to afford a big hard drive. I still have a 60gb. So eat it.