Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: GanJa Sept13, 2008

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D1lD0 View Post
    Lol why the hostilities? on BOTH ends...this is kinda funny to read
    Because some of us remember what this server used to be.

2. Default

Why banned: Admin listened to Ricochet and banned me for accused of hacking.
    For the third time. Get your facts straight. Wicketribe is a clan member. He told another admin to ban you. The admin also thought you were hacking. Also, I did not whine to the admins, I merely told them not to kick me as I was spec'ing you. Period. Get that through your thick skull. I have no influence on any admins.

I really wish I had time to get more demo's. My opinion of your playing is not solely based on the one short demo I was able to get. I watched you for several rounds before I started the demo.

I'll have my eye on you if you get unbanned.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolay View Post
    People with "hero" status are essential.

I cannot help but remember the times when Trauma played and was abusing his admin... The server was FULL almost 24/7.
    Are you kidding me ? Ganja is hero status ? Give me a break Nikolay. You must be smoking some crazy shit for you to even say such a thing.

As for Trauma. OMFG ! He was the worst admin abuser ever in IBIS history.

4. Default

Nikolay is right about the trauma thing though. When he was around the pub was full all the time. Rarely could i get in the first time i would try to join the server.
    -MBP

5. Default

1st off no one liked trauma stacking teams, which is the reason I bought admin so he couldn't perform commands on me. the fact that our server was full even a long
    TIME AFTER trauma left was because we didn't have all the other servers. we may have had a small zm I can't remember but we certainly didn't have a gg.
    niko if I hear trauma out of your mouth one more time...
    deprodigy!

6. Default

We got the GG and Zombie server around the same time. I didn't mind trauma, but that might be because he liked me and was the first person to recommend me into ibis.
    -MBP

7. Default

it was after the 2nd time he lost his admin and banned for hacking we got those servers. he didn't talk at all when I was admin, didn't haveto mute him once I recall. point is: if I hear niko mention his name again he will get slapped!

8. Default

I will be viewing this demo today or tomorrow depending on what time allows. Logically if it is inconclusive then he will be unbanned. Also I would recommend what tricked said about getting demos and as always remember to get sb_status so it can be sent to steam bans.

Remember you as a non admin can submit demos in the ban requests and they will be reviewed and the player banned if found to be conclusive and are send to steam bans for additional punishment.

Also valve broke our redirects and that is why the pub or any of our servers will never be a full as they were back then. Redirects are like forcing in our case 27 servers worth of traffic into one.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I will be viewing this demo today or tomorrow depending on what time allows. Logically if it is inconclusive then he will be unbanned. Also I would recommend what tricked said about getting demos and as always remember to get sb_status so it can be sent to steam bans.

Remember you as a non admin can submit demos in the ban requests and they will be reviewed and the player banned if found to be conclusive and are send to steam bans for additional punishment.

Also valve broke our redirects and that is why the pub or any of our servers will never be a full as they were back then. Redirects are like forcing in our case 27 servers worth of traffic into one.
    Point proven to MBP and Nikolay. It wasnt Trauma. Why give cheers to an abusive admin who used to transport and slay people just to manipulate the stats ? You gotta be kidding me.

10. Default

For the whole time i played with him (which is a lot more than any of you) he did those things for laughs and amusement of other players. It was technically abuse, and not everyone liked it. I can understand why some of you didn't like him, but i never had a problem with him. And thats back in the days when i would play 3-5 hours a day.
    -MBP