Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: GanJa Sept13, 2008

1. Default

Wait a second, Hatrick was on the server? was that a diff hattrick on the server? Coulda sworn I permabanned his ass not too long ago.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    For the whole time i played with him (which is a lot more than any of you) he did those things for laughs and amusement of other players. It was technically abuse, and not everyone liked it. I can understand why some of you didn't like him, but i never had a problem with him. And thats back in the days when i would play 3-5 hours a day.
    He also try to destroy IBIS And everything Zero build here too.

3. Default

Everybody except manbearpig is missing the point of playing on the server being felt like an experience -- of course the worst is this moron who claims that CS is all about competition. Such people would forever be just mediocre players, and that's why we have Zombie Mod for people like them. No, the new servers just took some of the commoners, we could live with that. But the fact that we ban players who provide to the diverse experience on the server just because of suspicion is clearly an effect of the $11 per month strategy. Admins now function according to rules, while in the past it was according to their own direction of the will. Sure, Trauma tried to destroy the server, and he had to be removed permanently. But that in my opinion just resembles a character who is self-destructing due to his own emotional power.
    Lack of multitude of experience -- this is what is destroying the fine server that a lot of us used to enjoy in the past.

4. Default

Your missing the point here Nikolay...Nobody is destroying the server.,all the admins are doing there jobs.

5. Default

The whole point is that in the past there used to be no such thing as an "admin's job" -- only admins' wishes. And the second point is that when anybody can be an admin for $11 a month there is no other way to go but to create a set of rules (a job) for them to follow, because they can be anybody. (I am not saying the latter causes the former -- just that the former will remain as it is as long as the latter lasts)

6. Default

Well there always has been a set of rules and there was never a reason to actually have them written until the zombie and gungame server were made. This is a result of special cases on those servers and conditions requiring a more dynamic yet clear rule set.