Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned yet again

1. Default Banned yet again

This time by Hitman cus Riccochet couldn't handle getting owned so he kept saying I got banned for hacking and unbaneed which was found out later on I wasn't and now admin keeps abusing his power and banning me thinking I hack.

2. Default

To make things more calmly so that all the admins dont' ban me cus other people say so, I applied for the admin for measley $11. So hopefully I won't get banned again and again for the skills...

And for Ricochet don't judge someone just cus he owns u really hard. Its a game and some people are just better than you in thie game. You can't be winner at everything. I get owned in LAN sometimes and I respect how they play not jump into a quick conclusion that they hack. How about watching what they do and learn instead of jumping into quick conclusions? Thx. Hopefully you learned something from reading this.

3. Default

Im just wondering how this was abuse?

Multiple slays every round is abuse, banning is not. Get your facts straight.

Now I banned you because Rico got a demo of you banning and Wickedtribe told me to.

So its not absue. Get it right you dumbass

Oh btw, you were banned for hacking

You want to see abuse, Ill show it to you if you ever come back
    Last edited by Hitman; 09-13-2008 at 01:15 PM.

4. Default

Here's the demo. I'll let everyone else decide. I've played CS since 2000. I've seen more than my fare share of hackers. Most of them swore up and down to be all skill and went on to ridicule the person who called them out.

Ganja, I'll be blunt. I think you were hacking. I'm willing to bet this isn't your first pub server ban either.

Oh, and it has nothing to do with being owned. There are plenty of players who play in IBIS on a regular basis and manage to own me. Don't blame me for banning you. I didn't do it. An IBIS clan member and an IBIS admin watched you. Once they found out I had a demo they issued the ban, not me. Time to grow up?

LOL, you wanna get admin here too? Why don't you go play somewhere else?

5. Default

Hmm and this will probably be ignored too since it isn't in the right format for unbanning.

Learn to read about a section before posting.

Also learn the difference between abuse and non-abuse. Since you (rofl) want to become an admin

6. Default

first of all ricochet, you are the only one who thinks I hack because of before of Dual.

2nd of all most admins in the does know me and play with me a lot.
    And if you were not abusing where is the proof?
    That demo didn't show anything but Ricochet crying to admin cus of me. You can watch it and see that Ricochet crying to admin about how Ganja was banned and unbanned for hacking. When I was really never banned/unbanned for hacking but banned/unbanned due to someone who coudln't handle it.

Get your facts straight and don't ban someone without knowing and having the truth. Watch the demo and you can see how Ricochet just makes admins ban people without any PROOF.

Ricochet, learn to play first then play in multiplayer don't just come to IBIS server thinking you are the hot shot or anything. I do get owned sometimes by some players in here as well but I don't bitch about it I learn from them. If I was hacking I wouldn't be stuck in rank 6 would I?

And I been playing CS since beta I. Was in Firstwave with shaGuar and them. Broke up and I quitted pro cs and just been playing with local ppl for fun. Played with hatclan while they were hot then I quitted again due to college and I been retired till my friends started TeamSUN one of the most talked about source clans and went to w2z and CPL and coming 11th. And now I just play for fun with WARHAMMER. You decide.

7. Default

The proof is in my admin log you stupid fuck/ All I did was ban and state the reason why I banned you.

I didn't fucking slay, slap, kick, burn, blind and drug you. If I did that, then its called abuse, but I guess your too fucking stupid to realize that.

Being in Cal doesn't mean shit. Most hackers claim Cal and competitive league experiences.

Why is it that these jackasses can't realize the difference in abusing? It makes me sick to my stomach knowing that he wants admin.

Also you want proof? Lets call Wickedtrbe in here. He was there and he can tell your fucked up retarded brain that there was no abuse invovled. but I guess your too adamant to understand.

And like I said before this ain't in proper format so it will be ignored and msot likely no unban will be given to you.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GanJa View Post
    first of all ricochet, you are the only one who thinks I hack because of before of Dual.

2nd of all most admins in the does know me and play with me a lot.
    And if you were not abusing where is the proof?
    That demo didn't show anything but Ricochet crying to admin cus of me. You can watch it and see that Ricochet crying to admin about how Ganja was banned and unbanned for hacking. When I was really never banned/unbanned for hacking but banned/unbanned due to someone who coudln't handle it.

Get your facts straight and don't ban someone without knowing and having the truth. Watch the demo and you can see how Ricochet just makes admins ban people without any PROOF.

Ricochet, learn to play first then play in multiplayer don't just come to IBIS server thinking you are the hot shot or anything. I do get owned sometimes by some players in here as well but I don't bitch about it I learn from them. If I was hacking I wouldn't be stuck in rank 6 would I?

And I been playing CS since beta I. Was in Firstwave with shaGuar and them. Broke up and I quitted pro cs and just been playing with local ppl for fun. Played with hatclan while they were hot then I quitted again due to college and I been retired till my friends started TeamSUN one of the most talked about source clans and went to w2z and CPL and coming 11th. And now I just play for fun with WARHAMMER. You decide.
    We have serveral player banned and then unbanned in the past .. then they finally got caught. Just because you demo yourself that time to prove you don't hack ... does not mean shit to me. Did you demo yourself this time? You think by purchasing admin you gonna be protected or something? You break any rules you still be banned!

9. Default

We need to view the demos. Just like Dual stated, just because you plan to purchase admin doesn't mean the views from other admins and other players will change. Just for the record, admins have been banned for hacking also.
    So watch what you say.

10. Default

Ganja, it's time for you to stop whining and move along.

I wish I could have gotten more demo before he was banned. Some of the shots he made before the ban were really eye opening...

And, I was not talking to any admins when I was typing in spec. I was asked a question by someone other than an admin and I was responding. So please keep your childish "crying" bullshit insult to yourself.

I believe he was wall hacking at the least.