Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: GanJa Sept13, 2008

1. Thumbs down GanJa Sept13, 2008

Name in Game: GanJa
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:86978
    Who banned you: Hatrick
    When: Sept13
    Where: Pub I server
    Why banned: Admin listened to Ricochet and banned me for accused of hacking.

Other/Reason to unban: I don't hack as you all know.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=720

2. Default

Could have just edited your first post in your other thread but w/e. Also, Hattrick didn't ban you(i think).

3. Default

This is yet another disgrace to come upon this server. Zero, you gotta do something about all this. The server is full of admins of low intelligence -- i understand you have to pay for this shit somehow, but letting anybody have admin for $11 has proven to be a horrible strategy. (how empty the server is speaks for itself)

Ganja is one of the most fun people to play with (albeit he is an AWP whore) and he gets banned over and over. The server needs people like him -- in fact, he is so important to the server that even if there is a suspicion he hacks he should be allowed to play. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING COMPETITION -- a suspicion means nothing here, the result is what matters. Is Ganja a valuable player? Yes he is, because he is one of the few that raise the bar so the rest of the players can feel like there is a leader to which they can look up. People with "hero" status are essential. Please stop fucking around. Low quality admins have turned numerous players away from this server. I cannot help but remember the times when Trauma played and was abusing his admin... The server was FULL almost 24/7. And now, when abuse is so restricted, there is hardly anybody playing. Stop being afraid that somebody is going to ruin the server, especially through a suspicion of hacking -- we are not a bunch of fucking nerds competing here, we are human beings that are experiencing. Ganja is precisely a part of that. But I guess I am being naive, how do I expect a bunch of mediocre fucks to understand this...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolay View Post
    The server needs people like him -- in fact, he is so important to the server that even if there is a suspicion he hacks he should be allowed to play. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING COMPETITION --
    WOW you're seriously a dumb fuck, who the fuck made you king and let you decide who is important to the server?

Btw, Pub is a competition, counter-strike overall is a competition. Point of the game is to win, WITHOUT HACKING.

All it comes down to if ganja is hacking or not, now don't post stupid ass replies.
    Last edited by vicious; 09-13-2008 at 11:19 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    WOW you're seriously a dumb fuck, who the fuck made you king and let you decide who is important to the server?

Btw, Pub is a competition, counter-strike overall is a competition. Point of the game is to win, WITHOUT HACKING.

All it comes down to if ganja is hacking or not, now don't post stupid ass replies.
    Point proven.

6. Default

Pfft, you're wasting your time your dumbshit, you think just cause you show up here and whine you little ass off that admins aren't fair that they'll listen to your on the forum? You're one stupid fuck who doesn't know hes wasting his time.

Go finish high school and finally go kiss a girl for the first time you fucking loser.

(btw, to all reading this, this is to nikolay)

Just wait a bit ganja, sooner or later a higher admin will look at the demos.

7. Default

I still love you Nikolay.

8. Default

Lol why the hostilities? on BOTH ends...this is kinda funny to read

9. Default

10. Default

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton