Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mrs. Mr. Clinton (Blatant Racist)

1. Default

Thats because the N-word is more frequently use now adays. There a double standards when it comes to saying the N-word.. Being a rican and growing in the hood its ok for blacks and hispanics to call each other it. BuT The minutes a white person says it ... you better haul ass...

2. Default

hmm i guess its different where i live, you just dont say it. its just too much hassle trying to figure out if its jokes or not

3. Default

Its not so bad if you say it here. You just got to be cool with the black people your with so they know you don't mean it in a derogatory fashion.
    -MBP

4. Default

Well theres a difference in the "hood". They say nigga, while the racists say the other N word.

5. Default

Oh by the way, I confiscated a radio and a bag of bubble gum from an inmate today. Woot for me !

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Well theres a difference in the "hood". They say nigga, while the racists say the other N word.
    Exactly Like Co and manbearpig are my niggas!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Oh by the way, I confiscated a radio and a bag of bubble gum from an inmate today. Woot for me !
    now you can use those for favors from them! sweet!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    now you can use those for favors from them! sweet!
    Well i felt bad and gave the radio back but kept the bubble gum because its contraband. The rules are so stupid, they are allowed to have a radio but they cant play them out loud. They have to attach headphones to the radio. Hooray for NYS DOCS rules and regulations.

9. Default

you should suggest they sell walkmans instead. that's what they had when.