Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mrs. Mr. Clinton (Blatant Racist)

1. Default Mrs. Mr. Clinton (Blatant Racist)

Hey Project, he's not banned anymore...I wonder how that happened...? ()

Yeah so anyways a couple days ago he came in claiming to be Phalanx's friend (If true, tsk tsk). I didnt recognize him but that's of no importance. Within a couple of minutes he went on about tell "black" jokes that were EXTREMELY offensive (All black folks like friend chicken, and the worst of all he insinuated that its funny to see black people hanging from trees...yeah...). He wasnt even banned at that point (Project and Hitman were on to witness all of it) and an idea was schemed to get him to pwn himself by going on a tyrant about minorities. It basically lead him to calling Arabs dirty monkeys, black people niggers, the whole sha-bang. Anyways he was promptly perma banned. But we knew that if he really was a RL friend of Phal, the potential for him to "mysteriously" be unbanned was definitely a possibility, so I've been waiting for it to happen, and sure enough it has...

His steamID is STEAM_0:1:7583187

Oh and Phal, if he really IS your RL friend you can go suck a dick too you worthless piece of shit cuntbag. Oh and keep your prejudiced/racist comments to yourself from now on (Which I thought you were joking about. But now I know you really are a piece of shit racist)

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D1lD0 View Post
    Hey Project, he's not banned anymore...I wonder how that happened...? ()

Yeah so anyways a couple days ago he came in claiming to be Phalanx's friend (If true, tsk tsk). I didnt recognize him but that's of no importance. Within a couple of minutes he went on about tell "black" jokes that were EXTREMELY offensive (All black folks like friend chicken, and the worst of all he insinuated that its funny to see black people hanging from trees...yeah...). He wasnt even banned at that point (Project and Hitman were on to witness all of it) and an idea was schemed to get him to pwn himself by going on a tyrant about minorities. It basically lead him to calling Arabs dirty monkeys, black people niggers, the whole sha-bang. Anyways he was promptly perma banned. But we knew that if he really was a RL friend of Phal, the potential for him to "mysteriously" be unbanned was definitely a possibility, so I've been waiting for it to happen, and sure enough it has...

His steamID is STEAM_0:1:7583187

Oh and Phal, if he really IS your RL friend you can go suck a dick too you worthless piece of shit cuntbag. Oh and keep your prejudiced/racist comments to yourself from now on (Which I thought you were joking about. But now I know you really are a piece of shit racist)
    I Understand your situtation, but you can't disrespect a IBIS member in the forum.So your going to have to reframe from using profanity towards a IBIS member.

3. Default

Actually next time I see him, I am perma banning him. his last comment to everyone was fuck yall nigg**. then he elft. I gave him multiple kicks and warnings for it. now its a ban.

He also went around saying that he was Phalanx's real life friend

4. Default

Interesting, I will half to check his admin logs for the unban. If this is true he will likely have his admin removed forever, no one other than the admin that placed the ban is authorized to make unbanning without my direct permission.

5. Default

Hope thats not the case. Its sad we have this moron in the server make racist remarks.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Hope thats not the case. Its sad we have this moron in the server make racist remarks.
    This guy I Think was a regular and should have known better.

7. Default

he's made them before. I made the banning after he called Dildo
    "a fucking nigger". I was trying to explain the difference to Str8 Up Kills today about its different when your calling someone out and when your friends with them. This was def not Clinton's best moment.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

8. Default

i personally think the word should only be used in private if you do decide to use it.

9. Angry

I tell you even the 'good ol boys' down here have enough sense not to speak like that in public. what's wrong with these kids today? like they weren't really raised or given direction at all before. or they think its ok over the internet cause they can't get their ass beat like in person. well we can't beat them physically but we can ban their asses!

10. Default

Never had a problem or seen any problem with him before. WHY CLINTON WHY?!?

(Is this the same Clinton that plays Natural Selection?)
    -MBP