Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Grandpa Snuggles

1. Default

you guys are using the wrong terminology. instead of senior admin you mean to say the 1st admin on.

2. Default

Custom vote vicious with 1 and 2 ruled out. We couldn't get an honest opinion, out of 30 people, about 15 hit 1, 5 hit 2, 7 hit Yes and 3 hit No, although from all the comments I heard that the vast majority of the players hated the map. Nothing wrong here though, Snuggles was 1st admin on, so it's his decision really.

Oh, also, the map is a server crasher, if there's both a human and a zombie in the nuke area, it crashes, as we noticed.
    Last edited by Baliame; 09-16-2008 at 01:14 PM.

3. Talking

the only reason i said stfu was cause u were complaining for at least 5-6 mintues straight. everyone was like lets just get along but u still kept going on and on. we had a map vote and u failed,
    i personally like the map, i was only telling you 2 stfu because we map change WAYYYY 2 much on the zombie server, just shut up and play the map
    stop arguing about the map,. just because u dont like it or its not your favorite, doesnt mean other people dont, and as we saw in the vote... people liked that map

and yes it is a server crasher with humans and zombies.

were cool balaime...

4. Default

We are. I would like to retract my last post, I just got winded up a little.

5. Default

So should admins forcefully stop that from occurring....

6. Default

what do u mean forcefully, all i did was cancel the map vote that he was having since he wasnt senor admin. i told him that his map vote (in my other post with the screenshot) had failed.
    I told him to stop complaining since he couldnt get his say.
    "forcefully"?