Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Grandpa Snuggles

1. Default Grandpa Snuggles

I was playing on zombie server today and we hit texture escape. People were complaning so I asked if they wanted a map vote, Snuggles canceled it because he wanted to play the map. He wont listen to people, he smack talks me and is just all round pissing people and other admins off.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmogoyf FTW View Post
    I was playing on zombie server today and we hit texture escape. People were complaning so I asked if they wanted a map vote, Snuggles canceled it because he wanted to play the map. He wont listen to people, he smack talks me and is just all round pissing people and other admins off.
    i have played with both you and and snugg is a good guy.. who was the admin with the most time on the server?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by iceofworm View Post
    i have played with both you and and snugg is a good guy.. who was the admin with the most time on the server?
    THAT IS BEYOND THE POINT. He wont do what the players he does what he wants.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmogoyf FTW View Post
    THAT IS BEYOND THE POINT. He wont do what the players he does what he wants.
    If he was on the server before you... you have no say.... unless there is a senior admin on. You ask all admins first before posting a vote for a map change.

5. Default

i have seen many a times when snugg will change the map cause people are not happy... if he likes the map- its his call being the lead admin on, happens ot me time to time, ill come on and the admin on longer likes a map a few people dont like, and just have to deal with it- certinaly not a admin abuse worthy post, besides the fact, where are all the players on the server complaining about him...i havnt see 1 post to that.

6. Default

hes been the question of a few admin abuse post, but this isn't worthy of it. sorry T
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

7. Default

i was senor admin by at least 30 minutes.....he was talkin shit 2 me. then he had a ma_votequestion 2 see if people liked texture escape or not and it totaly turned on him, lol

FAIL

8. Default

As long as don't put up a map vote ...while your still the senior admin on there should not be a problem.

9. Default

Screenshot for the win.

Next time you decide to make a map vote or butt heads with another admin, make sure you're the senior admin on at the time (check the server properties and sort by time online).

I suffer through plenty of maps I don't like when I'm not senior admin, just like I suffer through a lot of days I don't like (because I'm not god). Suck it up and save your energy for the good maps/days.

Awesome profile picture, Snuggles.

10. Default

Hmmm question about the vote...

Was it a custom vote? or a normal 1= yes, 2 = no?