Thread: Banned without warrant?

1. Default Banned without warrant?

I was banned by DJ panda, for aparently going spec to go to the bathroom, I came back and I have a 1 day ban for cheating.
    Not sure what is up with the seemingly upward rise in aggression from teh admins towards the players, but something is up. Please post a demo, which is not possible or unban me.

Thanks,
    Teh Suq 2.0

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Irtechie View Post
    I was banned by DJ panda, for aparently going spec to go to the bathroom, I came back and I have a 1 day ban for cheating.
    Not sure what is up with the seemingly upward rise in aggression from teh admins towards the players, but something is up. Please post a demo, which is not possible or unban me.

Thanks,
    Teh Suq 2.0
    first, wrong section.

second, wrong format

third, we can get demos from the sourcetv ftp.

fourth, demands/commands dont normally work very well
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

OK, Ill try to figure out where to post this.
    Thanks for the heads up.

4. Default

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for.../7-Admin-Abuse

post there... and read the "how to post admin abuse" thread at the top.

Maynard - The WCS Guy