Thread: take my ban off my computer was lacking gos my motherboard was one screw making stat-

1. Default take my ban off my computer was lacking gos my motherboard was one screw making stat-

static electricion take off my ban my ibis gun game server

2. Default

Wrong section, post request here http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for...php/8-Unban-Me

and in proper format.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SammySammySam View Post
    static electricion take off my ban my ibis gun game server
    What does it even mean. I am a little hung over, but does this even make sense?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

4. Default

He's Finnish so there might be a language barrier...

It was a 1 day ban for ignoring admins/team killing.

Wait it out and all is well

"Expires on 10-02-11 14:29 "

5. Default

you were banned for repeatedly team attacking despite warnings. the ban should expire shortly.

please don't make this a habit.
    Last edited by Link; 10-02-2011 at 12:57 PM.
    Link

Quote Originally Posted by slipstream
    When you give admin to people like wassabi, you know someones desperate for money.
    wassabi, let me introduce you to a friend of mine.

PUNCTUATION MARKS!! THEY DO MORE THAN MAKE SMILEY FACES. :P
    Go read some of wassabi's posts, he is a giant tool and has no concept of punctuation.

6. Default

Olit kielletty joukkue tappaminen toistuvasti. Älä ammu omia joukkuetovereita.Lisäksi sinun täytyy kuunnella ylläpitäjät.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?