Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: BASH of the admins

1. Default

w.e. happened to the rank system you guys thought up last month about senior admins banning new admins?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Yea it is basically a long running joke to make fun of the zombie admins. It is mainly because the larger 30 server and being zombie mod has a lot more kayos going on. As a result there are more people flipping out over stuff.
    I think he's referring to a certain admin I do not wish to name, who THINKS he is over all other admins (despite just being admin longer than the new ones, but just being a regular admin), and blatantly tells them to shut the fuck up multiple times just for having a friendly talk over mic.

3. Default

lol ... just the other day I got called the "serious" admin when I got in..forgot who said it.. Sorry i don't take crap from morons..The reason the ZM admins get "bashed" and get posts in admin abuse, is because when you have 30 players in there and 2/3's of them are morons , and the others players are admins who CLEARLY do not deserve it..your gonna get shit.. I mean a ton of players love Stamp and I when we're on, but there are the other players that hate us cuz we USE admin, when they are being stupid. Hell you should hear Zero when he plays ZM..The words that come out of his mouth..
    and please don't bash ZM.. We keep that server full..we have to keep kicking people who are afk, cuz I get atleast 6-7 steam IM's a night asking for any afks.. plus look at how meny players buy admin to IBIS just on the ZM side..you keep slamming ZM yet it makes Zero money to keep this thing going..
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    omg dude, are you for realz a surgeon and emt? can you sign my chest? get a fuckin room
    truth of the matter is this... cujos hands can jerk me off

4. Default

Sadly, it's a battle you'll never win.

You have alot of admins = people bitching about there being too many admins.
    You have just a few admins = people bitching about there never being an admin on.

I personally prefer alot of admin to a few. For one it generates more $$$ for ZERO to keep the servers going and second it gaurantees that an admin is going be on at any point during the day.

I frequent the Zombie server and have personally never seen any "admin abuse" with the exception of the whole Rodrigo fiasco.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    But there are the other players that hate us cause we USE admin, when they are being stupid.
    Oh yeah. I get a lot of that, but quite frankly I don't really care what rulebreakers think about me or say, I'd even be okay with half the regulars hating me because I do my job, but getting shit unprovoked from another admin is just demoralizing.

6. Default

Im usually on at odd times in the night where im the only admin on. We arent trying to put you down (or at least im not...) i just think its funny to make fun of new admins...You can make fun of me if it makes you feel better. Lol. Although i dont know you. I only made fun of cathy getting admin that night.

7. Default

I think the whole new admin thing is like being in a frat.. Yeah your gonna get shit from the others at the start..but if you use it in way that is smart..then the talk goes down and we move on. You use it in a dumb-ass way..your gonna hear abou it
    omg dude, are you for realz a surgeon and emt? can you sign my chest? get a fuckin room

8. Default

hey its actually not that bad.. but jeeze first day was hell for me -.-".. but as long as you keep everybody happy with the beacon request and change maps when people want (and kick all the assholes including people with name asshole) , they'll love u ^^

btw wheres the list for all the ma__ commands? the only ones i know is ma_admins O.o"

btw i notice people are getting kick more often then usual... and since there are lots of admins on at any given time weeding out the glitchers, cade breakers, and all others (racists) is so much easier and keeps the server clean..

also when are you guys getting new maps i notice there are atleast 5 maps where people will beg to be changed... *cough* tvstation *cough*cough*

and some maps are just extremely overplayed.. such as highschool and atix.. is there a section where i can recommend a few maps to zero?

==edit==
    my god Cujo you play so late at night O.O... i remembered last month we play at the same time -.-
    did u move to a different time zone or something?

its good all the jokes about me are over... and mostly shifted towards cathy... but why on earth are people so surprised i became admin?
    Last edited by weeman2412; 09-16-2008 at 06:49 PM.

9. Default

No..I'm always on late..it's better for me.. Durring the day TOOOOOO MANY fucking kids on..We prob played when the G/F was away (I get on earlier) when that happend lol

10. Default

Use ma_help for command list

note most of them can also be executed through chat.
    so instead of ma_command in console

do any chat with @command target

if it's something like color type @color and it'll display the variables you can use

same with most of the other commands

aside from that be good with your admin and honestly, you don't have to please everybody.