Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: BASH of the admins

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Squalus View Post
    Sadly, it's a battle you'll never win.

You have alot of admins = people bitching about there being too many admins.
    You have just a few admins = people bitching about there never being an admin on.

I personally prefer alot of admin to a few. For one it generates more $$$ for ZERO to keep the servers going and second it gaurantees that an admin is going be on at any point during the day.

I frequent the Zombie server and have personally never seen any "admin abuse" with the exception of the whole Rodrigo fiasco.

Exactly why we have the system that we invented, that of selling it to anyone that wants it. The free market will naturally find the equilibrium with most efficiency.

2. Default

In the server section you can make a post about maps that you would want to have added or removed.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMatic View Post
    Im usually on at odd times in the night where im the only admin on. We arent trying to put you down (or at least im not...) i just think its funny to make fun of new admins...You can make fun of me if it makes you feel better. Lol. Although i dont know you. I only made fun of cathy getting admin that night.
    Well this particular admin was like something else than that. He doesn't pick the players, he just generally tells everyone to shut the hell up (including admins) who don't meet his fucking standards.

4. Default

>.> i was talking to weeman... So im confused by your comment.

5. Default

It was perfectly appropriate as a reply to my case, therefore I was slightly confused as well.

6. Default Down with the zombie server admins!!!

This is only my opinion and i hope i dont suffer any repercussions for my thoughts but sole zombie server admins should not be allowed to be admin on the pub intell they put some time playing there and getting to know how shit is done on that server im tired of telling zombies server admins to stop changeing every1s color and being dicks to our regs. it happens alot i dont know it maybe just me but the mentality i get from most of zombie server players is one of a 10year old who cant play real css. well thats not every1 just some. once more just my 2cents

7. Default

and remember no color when you come to the pub

8. Default

hey i play in both servers :P
    im pretty decent at css but u know, sometimes u just wanna unload and have fun and not worry about having your head awped off from the other side of the map

9. Default

some of the zm admins are decent css players... but yea they need to cut out the kiddy shit when they come to the pub... from retarded votes, all talk, changing color..... that shit is just unnecessary in the pub

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

10. Default

this thread brought a lot of attention :P