seriously ever since the insane surge of new admins.. theres been constant bashing between the upper admins the lower admins and the whole community of zombie IBIS... its like people have problems with new admins or something.. do you guys have a constant need to point out there is a huge amount of people with <ibis.a> in their names... thanx for pointing out the obvious.. btw i heard people are saying i abuse admin.. how the crap am i abusing when all i do is mapvotes when im the only admin on the server... as well as give beacon to anyone that asks.. and maybe sometimes freeze and slap myself when im in a really good spot..as well as kick some people that are blantantly !ztele-ing away from zombies and blocking intentionally... other then that i pretty much maintain my normal gameplay attitude i have been doing for the last 3 months+

btw i pressed the "slay myself" button once just once.. and some dude screamed over the mic omfg stop its gonna crash the server... yes i know i was testing to see whether i can actually kill myself by slaying...

and also when i slap people they actually asked me to slap them.. and of course the slap will not benefit them in any shape way or form.. but its rather just for fun after around 2+ hour of gameplay..

thats all i got to say.. respond if you want to.. just dont bring your flamethrowers and greenades..