Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dow finishes under 500 points

1. Default

Actually a progressive was more fascist when it first started when you actually look at it's origins you will see that for one progressives loved mussolini. In addition I should note that Hitler nor hitlerism is not entirely fascist and that there are big differences between the two. So please those of you that may not be well aquanauted with the subtle side notes of the fact books please refrain from trying to asurt that I am calling liberals or progressives jew haters or that they want totolarnaism.

I will try to make some posts pointing out how this really got started and how all the parties for the last 20 years are responsable.

2. Default

As a prequel I will start with the following before we go directly into this issue.

How do you get people to like you in a short period of time and sometimes without ever meting you? For one you could give them a gift or make there friends like you so that they can convince the other guy. Well giving out a gift is logically the best and most effective way of getting support. Now the money from the gift is actually coming from the person your giving it to but you are not going to take anything extra from them to give them this particular gift. Well how do you get the money?!

3. Default

Before I make my big post you should all try to take a look at the use of SSI (original name) or SS (current name) funds to pay for things other than what they were. You will see an interesting trend as to how the national debt magically went down during some administrations disproportionally to actual tax income and to increased spending.

Keep in mind that our gov has more then one book and that changes the way you got to look at things. Because results are not really 100% accurate you got to look at all the parts to understand what is really going on. The gov mislabels things and tries to hide data from us so we can not see what is going on.

4. Default

To me, this fall of MER comes as a huge shocker.

It was what... 3 weeks ago I declined an offer to go over to Merrill as an AVP??

I'm def not kicking myself in the ass now for staying with my sexy ass company.

PEW PEW PEW™

5. Default

It is down almost another 500 today!