Rape is clan
    You insulted Rape
    Ergo, you insulted clan.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Disflux View Post
    Rape is clan
    You insulted Rape
    Ergo, you insulted clan.
    I get that but I'm not going to stay quiet if I get insulted/disrespected. It doesn't work like that and it's clearly in the rules that mods should respect others in-game and in the forums. I'm not respecting someone that doesn't respect me.
    ėM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

3. Default

The word I'm looking for is "humble".

Rape says "I haven't seen you, but you seem a little douchey" then YOU say

"Oh, yeah I broke a headset and I really don't mean to sound douchey, I'll work on that"

Instead you said "NO U" and that was dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Penis シ View Post
    The word I'm looking for is "humble".

Rape says "I haven't seen you, but you seem a little douchey" then YOU say

"Oh, yeah I broke a headset and I really don't mean to sound douchey, I'll work on that"

Instead you said "NO U" and that was dumb.
    You've completely taken everything out of context with that breakdown.

Sorry but I'm sticking to what I said. I'm not dishing out any of my respect to someone that doesn't deserve it.
    ėM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by emTr0 View Post
    Meaning what exactly...
    You are dense.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    You are dense.
    Not really, I just didn't want to assume something that was wrong.
    ėM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

7. Default

ok... you wanna be a member of the clan (just like me and many others) an frankly i respect how persistant you are about trying to get urself out there and being noticed. though as wonderful as your intentions are im sure, this is a special case where persistance will only hurt rather than help ur chances of becoming clan.. the current members have obviously done a great deal for ibis to have earned themselves a place in the clan, so naturally others (like you and me) should honor what theyve worked so hard for and give them the respect theyve earned throughout their YEARS of service here.. we give them that respect, and im sure they will return the favor to us. going on and off like this having controversy with a current clan member will surely kill all of your chances to becoming clan yourself. remember that rape is also one of the votes you will need if you wish to get at his level........

just sayin..
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: google chrome ;z
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: iv only heard bad stuff about it
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: its just my default for opening links
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: i use opera
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: u use a black woman?
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: opera is a search engine you noob
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: o ..... XD

†Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: ..
    †Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: excuse me while i go eat an orange.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I don't speak retard... try again some other time.
    aNex <ibis>: Oi, cunt
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: haii
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: um... cock
    aNex <ibis>: HA!
    aNex <ibis>: You have no cum back
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: IF I WANTED MY CUMBACK ID HAVE WHIPED IT OFF UR MOMS CHIN
    aNex <ibis>: OH SNAP
    aNex <ibis>: I've never heard that before
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: EXACTLY U SAY NOTHING
    aNex <ibis>: You have legitmatley made my day
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: xD

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    U know I'm always right. and deep down everyone knows it although admitting it is the second thing.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pl@YwithM3 View Post
    ok... you wanna be a member of the clan (just like me and many others) an frankly i respect how persistant you are about trying to get urself out there and being noticed. though as wonderful as your intentions are im sure, this is a special case where persistance will only hurt rather than help ur chances of becoming clan.. the current members have obviously done a great deal for ibis to have earned themselves a place in the clan, so naturally others (like you and me) should honor what theyve worked so hard for and give them the respect theyve earned throughout their YEARS of service here.. we give them that respect, and im sure they will return the favor to us. going on and off like this having controversy with a current clan member will surely kill all of your chances to becoming clan yourself. remember that rape is also one of the votes you will need if you wish to get at his level........

just sayin..
    I completely understand what you're saying but I don't fully agree with you. Yes, clan/admin/mods should be respected for their contributions and what they do for the community, but I definitely won't respect someone who doesn't deserve it. It goes both ways, period.

Being clan/admin/mod doesn't give anyone the right to be an ass and insult/disrespect another member of the community. They're supposed to be an example and be held to a higher standard than the regs. Throwing around insults goes against that.

If standing up for mutual respect will prevent me from getting into the clan then so be it but that makes absolutely no sense to me. Others might just take it and leave it alone but I'm definitely not going to. If Rape doesn't vote for me when/if the time comes just because I didn't take his crap then there's nothing I can do but state my case then. I'm not taking it from him or anyone else just because of their role. I'm cool with everyone (some here can attest to that) until they give me a reason not to be.

Thanks for your input.
    ėM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/