2 100.00%
  • Unban

0 0%

Thread: "Holy Drink" STEAM_0:1:1774951 @ IBISpub #1 - 3:20 EST

1. Default "Holy Drink" STEAM_0:1:1774951 @ IBISpub #1 - 3:20 EST

Name in Game:Holy Drink

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:1774951

Where:IBISpub #1 - 3:20 EST

Link to any previous bans: None here but he has been banned from about 6 other communities.

Reason to perma ban: I was extremely bored and watched the demo from the extreme fail thread Lawl! put up. The dude is walling. I hate hackers as do we all, so i was proactive and issued the temp.

Most obvious is after the 2500 tick. He pops around a corner and blasts a guy that he was tracking through the corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

lol another dude had a ban request on this dude today and it got closed because he was a fucktard and didnt use proper format

3. Default

Yeah I stole his demo and posted it for him. Why someone couldn't take the 45 second to make a correct post is beyond me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

4. Default

The demo must include sb_status for us to permaban. The demo you posted did not. If the demo you have does not include sb_status or auto observe, please upload the source tv demo that corresponds. I have done so for you.

He is obviously walling.
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 10-10-2011 at 03:24 PM.

5. Default

When you add a ban to sourcebans, Rosie, and then make a thread about it, make sure you include the link to the ban you made.

That ban is here http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...774951&Submit=

Ban upgraded to permanent.

Thread closed.
    Link

Quote Originally Posted by slipstream
    When you give admin to people like wassabi, you know someones desperate for money.
    wassabi, let me introduce you to a friend of mine.

PUNCTUATION MARKS!! THEY DO MORE THAN MAKE SMILEY FACES. :P
    Go read some of wassabi's posts, he is a giant tool and has no concept of punctuation.

6. Default

By the way..

@Rosie - Thank you for taking the initiative to repost this ban request in the proper format, especially so quickly.