Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Miker

1. Default Miker

Name in Game: [NTN] Miker
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:5808076
    Who banned you: Ice_worm
    When: 10 minutes ago
    Where: Zombie
    Why banned: Saying he was my friend. Ice used to be an admin on a old Zombie mod server I used to play on, we were friends as he was on my steam friends list, but I guess he isn't now for some reason. I would like to put it out that I was perm-banned from the old zombie mod server for internet dating an admin's GF. Not for any bad behavior.

Someone also said pre-nuking, but it is not prenuking when the heli already landed up there.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Miker View Post
    Name in Game: [NTN] Miker
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:5808076
    Who banned you: Ice_worm
    When: 10 minutes ago
    Where: Zombie
    Why banned: Saying he was my friend. Ice used to be an admin on a old Zombie mod server I used to play on, we were friends as he was on my steam friends list, but I guess he isn't now for some reason. I would like to put it out that I was perm-banned from the old zombie mod server for internet dating an admin's GF. Not for any bad behavior.

Someone also said pre-nuking, but it is not prenuking when the heli already landed up there.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...=8003#post8003
    please reference to this thread as to why he was banned, stating that i would unban him for prenuking or anything else... im not letting him ruin my rep and his actions and disregard for rules as quite a few admins will account to - are enough for me

3. Default

and btw it wasnt a perm ban either - 7 day ban. i have yet to usea pre nuke.

the reason i came in to the server to serve the ban was i got msged by otehr admins telling me he was flapping saying i would unban him he thye banned him - after they had kicked him for prenuking. the other thread explains it.

7 days might be harsh for prenuking - but insulting a admin and all admins in the server i fell warranted the 7 day ban

if needed i can actually get some of the old members from chaos zm to come and post as a character witness.
    Last edited by iceofworm; 09-15-2008 at 09:49 PM.

4. Default

K so this is how it all went down.

-There were 2 humans in the helicopter.
    -You were a jumper.
    -Right before the helicopter was going to reach the end building you prenuked, killing all the humans.
    -Admins burned, frooze and then kicked you.
    -You came back first bitching about how prenuking is not breaking a rule. -When ALL ADMINS informed that it was, you changed you're story claiming that its not prenuke because the helicopter was close to the end (but it is)
    -You kept saying the admins were wrong and that it was no a prenuke. We kept saying otherwise.
    -I then inform you that we coulda banned you for prenuke, but didn't. However I informed you that I would ban you if you kept bitching and challenging the rules.
    -You said that if we banned you ice would just unban you anyways and challenged the rules once again.
    -Walter and I informed Ice about the situation.
    -He banned you for 7 days for being a douchebag and trying to fuck up his rep.

5. Default

JDME-KRPS13 explained it very well

but I didn't inform IceWorm it was only JDME-KRPS13

otherwise that is entirely correct ^^

6. Default

-AoA- †Digital Spooker† here, -AoA- was formerly Chaos/Pure Chaos

Miker, was a player on our ZM2 server for a while, he starts off as a decent player, but degresses into someone who starts fights and breaks rules. His little spout about dating an Admins gf (untrue, since she was with me, still is, however that is not important to this.) He has been banned from all -AoA- servers for picking fights with our members and admins, he's been given MULTIPLE chances on our servers before and never corrected his ways to follow rules.

It's my Opinion as a 3 year Admin to -AoA- that Miker be watched close/perma-banned as he will more than likely continue to break rules, and dissrespect members and other players. He tries to justify his actions because another member has done it, or by bragging he knows people in the servers administratoin.

Viewing the events listed above, I do say with the knowledge I have of Miker, both as someone who was on my friends list, and a near daily player to the -AoA- formerly Chaos servers, that it fits what he does to the letter.

I hope my knowledge into this matter, will help all of you regard him with the proper thoughts.

~ -AoA- †Digital Spooker†

7. Default

ya man me and PANcake could've won that round -.-

fyi.. the heli has barely landed.. in fact it was still moving when i heard the boom sound...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Digital-Spooker View Post
    -AoA- †Digital Spooker† here, -AoA- was formerly Chaos/Pure Chaos

Miker, was a player on our ZM2 server for a while, he starts off as a decent player, but degresses into someone who starts fights and breaks rules. His little spout about dating an Admins gf (untrue, since she was with me, still is, however that is not important to this.) He has been banned from all -AoA- servers for picking fights with our members and admins, he's been given MULTIPLE chances on our servers before and never corrected his ways to follow rules.

It's my Opinion as a 3 year Admin to -AoA- that Miker be watched close/perma-banned as he will more than likely continue to break rules, and dissrespect members and other players. He tries to justify his actions because another member has done it, or by bragging he knows people in the servers administratoin.

Viewing the events listed above, I do say with the knowledge I have of Miker, both as someone who was on my friends list, and a near daily player to the -AoA- formerly Chaos servers, that it fits what he does to the letter.

I hope my knowledge into this matter, will help all of you regard him with the proper thoughts.

~ -AoA- †Digital Spooker†
    LOL, you quoted said guy who I dated Gf on internet. Get a quote from Fury, the leader of AoA PCG.

Also, I never said I pre-nuking is not breaking the rules, I said pre-nuking in that cast didn't.

9. Default

the admins told you its against the rules. so quit arguing

10. Default

wow man stop talking now... i remember you saying "i don't remember pre-nuking as breaking the rules" i was like go to the forums and read the server rules 1.2... stop feeding us bullshit.. the more you talk the more you are gonna contradict yourself..