Thread: Miker - 1 week ban

1. Default Miker - 1 week ban

i banned miker due ot the fact 4 people msged me whiel i was out of game telling me he is saying " ice will unban for anything he is my boy yadda yadda" i go in the server and ask and a bunch of otehr admins are there. they tell me the same thing - i issue a 1 week ban for him - to set a example, and proce a point - i dont play games - i know miker from a old server i usto admin on and he was a player - banned quite a few times actually. and i dont want him to sullly my name and reputation with his bullcrap..

-ice

2. Default

jdme just informed me prior to this h had prenuked and thats what brought the topic of it up...

3. Default

you cant ban a bitch just for sayin an admin will unban him. i didnt read the whole thread, as i usualy dont. i like the points not the bullshit.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    you cant ban a bitch just for sayin an admin will unban him. i didnt read the whole thread, as i usualy dont. i like the points not the bullshit.
    if u knew this history u would understand it - he was banned many times in the past from the old server we played on for being a very unstable player. this would be the 1st step of him being a annoyance and constant rule breaker

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    you had to be there.
    he was basically trying to break the rules and bitched to several admins when we punished him with burn/freeze/kick.
    when we told him to stfu or we would ban him he said "go ahead ice will just unban me"
    thats when we informed ice that he was talking shit.

6. Default

haha i remember iceworm saying "i dont care whether you are my relatives or family i will ban you for talking shit and breaking the rules" i was like "Oh my god you'll ban your son?" BLASPHEMY!!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    haha i remember iceworm saying "i dont care whether you are my relatives or family i will ban you for talking shit and breaking the rules" i was like "Oh my god you'll ban your son?" BLASPHEMY!!!
    if i had a son he would prob be on my account and would damn well respect the rules or a ban would be what he dreams of when he sits cuz i would spank the shit out of my kid...

im harsh on my friends that play games i play in servers i play on - they of all people should respect the rules liek anyone else. when i ran a server years back, my blood cousin came in and was being a fucking moron - and got banned - and i told him in game ur a player - real like your family. its that simple..

by his logic - commit murder but u know the cop so its ok..

8. Default

players can not be banned for the conspiracy to possibly break a rule nor can they be banned for conspiracy of admin bribing.

But the appeal will be handled in the other topic

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...=8007#post8007