Thread: Fast Zombie

1. Exclamation Fast Zombie

ZERO there is a serious issue with fast zombies on escape maps. They are moving too fast to the point where they can completely annihilate the humans within seconds.

2. Default

How is this possible when I made them have the same settings as the preditor and made the preditor slower... or has the recent valve update made all the zombies faster?

3. Default

I'm not exactly sure. The fast zombie moves at about 300-400% normal speed.

I think the problem may lie within Paranoid. I remember once the map was changed while the No Friction powerup was enabled. What ended up happening was the server still recognized friction as off so the maps had no friction even though it wasn't Paranoid anymore.
    Last edited by BladeTwinSwords; 10-20-2011 at 02:28 AM.

4. Default

the way the jumping works for this zombie mod is that if you spam jumping, not bhop just spamming the jump key, the zombies get launched and if you do right you can even go about 2 times as fast as a fast zombie.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by firstadam View Post
    the way the jumping works for this zombie mod is that if you spam jumping, not bhop just spamming the jump key, the zombies get launched and if you do right you can even go about 2 times as fast as a fast zombie.
    its called bunnyhopping....

I always dealt with the fast zombies by either nading them or knifing them off a ledge its really the only way to save your own ass from them b hopping bastards >> Sounds impossible but it can be done. The knife thing is a 50/50 chance thos since zombies have a greater knife range >> the slow knife attack has a shorter range that the faster attack so all they do is spam the fast attack for 1 hit kills while the slower knife for humans is the only one that can make em fly so to speak.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by B1ackOut View Post
    its called bunnyhopping....
    which is still legal according to the zombie mod rules :P

8. Default

bad internet connection may also be a factor, i experience it all the time.