Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GG - warmup TK rule?

1. Default GG - warmup TK rule?

I remember there being a rule (maybe for gungame only, or maybe all servers) that stated "do not slay for TK done during the warmup round" yet I have one or two admins (and several regular players) that continuously slay me despite them also purposely TKing me and usually I forgive them....

Please state the rule regarding this... otherwise I will just slay them back (due to TK) and risk them abusing admin.

Does this fall under the rule of taking advantage of the mod in order to get a head start, by preventing them from playing the first round or two??

2. Default

There is none. If you don't want to get a TK punishment be very careful or don't participate. Slaying you for it is abuse. Penis's strategy really cut's back on this.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

What Steamer said.

There is no rule whatsoever that limits what you can do with a TK menu that comes up, for any reason.

Be careful who you team kill. You accept the consequences of your actions.
    Link

Quote Originally Posted by slipstream
    When you give admin to people like wassabi, you know someones desperate for money.
    wassabi, let me introduce you to a friend of mine.

PUNCTUATION MARKS!! THEY DO MORE THAN MAKE SMILEY FACES. :P
    Go read some of wassabi's posts, he is a giant tool and has no concept of punctuation.

4. Default

lol ill tk you link XD

5. Default

has anyone else noticed that people only slay you when you accidentally kill them on nade round? sometimes im throwing nades at the other team and it kills a teammate, sure enough i get slayed the next round. sometimes i just say fuck it and start throwing em at teammates, i'll kill 3 or 4 and i never get slayed. just odd lol

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

^yes.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

I really think there should be a rule, sure its your fault, but its fucking Nade round. Same thing for after round, you shouldnt be allowed to slay. Its a complete fuckface thing to do and you should not be allowed to slay for it. During round i have no problem with people slaying for getting tked But Nade round and After round you shouldnt get slayed for.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPanda View Post
    I really think there should be a rule, sure its your fault, but its fucking Nade round. Same thing for after round, you shouldnt be allowed to slay. Its a complete fuckface thing to do and you should not be allowed to slay for it. During round i have no problem with people slaying for getting tked But Nade round and After round you shouldnt get slayed for.
    point taken, but TECHNICALLY it's still detrimental to be the victim of a tk, as it goes on your stats as a death unless im mistaken. but this is a stupid ass reason to slay someone especially since the stats just do what they want. i mean im sometimes a stat whore but i don't slay people for stupid reasons like that.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

if you don't want 2 be slayed you could always aim when you throw your nades or... just not throw any. slaying is a dick head thing 2 do but does not violate any rule.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

we're getting way to picky in this discussion. personally i would rather some cockmunch not decide to walk towards my nade and die on purpose after killing the person i was aiming for, but shit happens. imo warmup rounds are pointless anyways and it would solve problems by just removing that. honestly, if this were up to me, i would make it so slay doesn't make you lose 2 levels. it should just slay you, so you sit out a round and that's it.