Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Access and use Steam Chat (and other IM services) from almost anywhere!

1. Default

isnt steam available in Android market ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wassabi View Post
    isnt steam available in Android market ?
    It looks like there are a few but I can't offer an opinion on them or how good they are.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

3. Default

wow you're an idiot. how can you not understand why we'd be suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    wow you're an idiot. how can you not understand why we'd be suspicious?
    I never said I didn't understand, don't blame others for your assumptions. All you had to do was a simple Google search or just ask for details on my experience with it but no, you figured you'd just point out the obvious about the site's landing page instead of clicking around a bit. I expect more from a Drexel dude but hey, everyone's different I guess.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

5. Default

i use it on my ipad. didnt know they had steam. yes its legit

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    i use it on my ipad. didnt know they had steam. yes its legit
    I hope this is enough for acolyte...

Although I was hoping he'd troll me some more so I could get my forum posts count up.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

7. Default

I see you calling acolyte ignorant and calling him a troll. You posted this in the discussion thread and insult the people that are doubtful and express their concerns. Expect replies that have opinions as this is a crucial factor in discussions.

No wonder people aren't welcoming you as much as you expect them to.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

For fucks sake, facebook is a recommended website by a ton of magazines and e-blogs and it still has security flaws.

Nothing is perfect and to be wary of a website that collects usernames and passwords is something I encourage myself.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by iRockedUrFace View Post
    It's amazing what we can find with Google! Take a look at how powerful a search engine it is:

And there's more where that came from.

Oh, I'm so sorry. You might not know what Google is. Here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google or maybe this one will help enlighten you en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine. Completely blew my mind too.

</sarcasm>

Your ignorance is astounding.

</honesty>
    It's incredible how quickly you have dissolved any form of respect (which was slim to none as it was) that people had for you prior to that post. You honestly create a clan app, blowing up your own ego, and then go and be a dick towards well-respected members of this community?

Let up on the ego brah, because honestly nobody here is going to give 2-shits about a no-name like you unless you start respecting people.

It's odd though, you write INCREDIBLY similar to slipstream.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    I see you calling acolyte ignorant and calling him a troll. You posted this in the discussion thread and insult the people that are doubtful and express their concerns. Expect replies that have opinions as this is a crucial factor in discussions.

No wonder people aren't being welcoming towards you.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

For fucks sake, facebook is a recommended website by a ton of magazines and e-blogs and it still has security flaws.

Nothing is perfect and to be wary of a website that collects usernames and passwords is something I encourage myself.
    An opinion that was presented in a wrong, ill-mannered way. I'm not being nice to those who aren't nice from the beginning and acolyte has been on me since I joined without reason. I presented my material in full in the hopes that it would be liked and used by others. Instead the troll comes around and jumps on it without googling it ONCE. Regular, admin, owner or not, respected or not, you don't do that to someone who is offering something useful in the way that I did and I have absolutely no problem defending myself against people like acolyte.

If he can't handle my retort then he shouldn't instigate. Simple. Sarcasm != discussion.

--

Your Facebook comment...now THAT is a valid opinion I can work with (which has actually been proven) and I completely agree. If he were to say something like that or ask, I'd say imo.im has its own encryption so there's a good amount of security but again, I'm sure it's not impenetrable. If Fb or PSN can get hacked then yeah, I'm sure imo.im can but that's a risk the user has to weigh out like with anything else.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

10. Default

When would valve have allowed this? I have not seen an official topic about this only requests for exactly this which have gone unanswered by valve for years.