Thread: Access and use Steam Chat (and other IM services) from almost anywhere!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Two reason, It sounds to good to be true, and you. No one knows you, it appears you dont participate on the forums often nor do you play on the servers going by those stats.

Are you able to connect the dots yet?
    Completely irrelevant to me making a useful contribution. It's not too good to be true, I use the app and site every single day and recommend it to everyone especially since it's free.

As for me being...me, I've already gone through that whole thing in my clan app so I won't bother going into too much detail, but I'm known by enough for it to be "legit" in the sense it's being used here, because it's obviously legit. You, acolyte and everyone else on this forum didn't start off with 1000+ forum posts and other upped stats so how about you guys chill with the "new guy" thing.

I participate when there's something I find interesting and this is me participating AND trying to generate interest for others to participate.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

2. Default

...i don't quite understand why you're getting all pissy.

it's simple.

you come out of nowhere, going on and on about this site, that sounds FAR too good to be true. especially since in the past, we have actually discussed things like this and it was found hat you couldn't have steamChat w/out being logged into steam. thus, outside chat apps weren't possible. it's a security thing i guess.

also, when you go to the site itself, you get a bunch of fields to enter login info. for everything. aim, skype, msn, gmail, steam...it seems like one huge fishing scam. nothing about it seems the least bit safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

isnt steam available in Android market ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wassabi View Post
    isnt steam available in Android market ?
    It looks like there are a few but I can't offer an opinion on them or how good they are.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/