Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: kimbo slice?

1. Default

lol hes really not that good. hes like cabage. hes just a brawler. he will beat hella dudes ass on the street but in mma against fundamentaly sound players, he doesnt have much of a chance.

2. Default

He doesn't have much technique, hes kinda just a blunt instrument.
    -MBP

3. Default

yeah, he seems like a cool dude too. i didnt see the fight but i saw his speech after and hewas pretty humble.

4. Default

Kimbo slice is a god damn bum!

5. Default

Kimbo Slice's career is over.

Did anyone see the 2 chicks fighting. I think the one that won is kinda hot.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Kimbo Slice's career is over.

Did anyone see the 2 chicks fighting. I think the one that won is kinda hot.
    yo the chcik fight are always the best..... she rocks!

7. Default

holla, shot kalla.

see you at the crossroads

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Kimbo Slice got his ass kick in 14 seconds, he needs to go back to the streets and fight more bums.
    exactly Dual. He's a big bulky fuck but he can't hang with the big boys.

I watched a bunch of his vids and seen the people he was fighting on the streets. It's almost as if they pulled a fat fuck who was walking by and asked him if he wanted to fight for money. The people he was fighting were chumps.

I'm not saying the guy can't whoop some ass but pit him against real fighters and he won't do much.

I did see a really good fight with a fat white dude who took him down in a bare fist match that looked like it was in someones living room. Kimbo had him all bloody looking like scrambled hamburger face but the guy just kept coming eventually knocked Kimbo out. I'll try to find the link

"If you don't like my fire..Don't come around..cuz I'm gonna burn one doooowwnnn"

9. Default

That last Kimbo Slice fight looked fake. I didnt see a clear hit on him when he went down.

10. Default

his career is not over... cause cbs did that they owe him at least another prime time spot. I do believe the shamrocks would have been a better fight though. and I don't think slice is that stupid to pull a fake ko, he just got caught off guard by a faster fighter.