Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: kimbo slice?

1. Default kimbo slice?

hes gonna fight ken shamrock? wtf? i thought he retired. kens gonna rock his bomba.

2. Default

Yeah I just seen Kimbo Slices at the 24 hr store buying a pack of newports and 40ounce of old english.

3. Default

Hes a fucking monster on Youtube though.
    -MBP

4. Default

that should be a fun fight! when is it?

5. Default

its october 4th i think.

yeah hes a beast. but its kinda like the lesner mirr fight. but with 2 way better mma fighters lol. slice is a great fighter but shamrock is just all-madden

6. Default

o man i gotta see this. im gonna have to say kimbo is gonna whoop that ass tho

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    o man i gotta see this. im gonna have to say kimbo is gonna whoop that ass tho
    No way. Hes good against bar fighters, but vs. the pro's he is shit. I think he will get owned.
    -MBP

8. Default

Whyt you should have made this thread into a poll BTW. I cant make it one with my moderator i dont think.
    -MBP

9. Default

Kimbo Slice got his ass kick in 14 seconds, he needs to go back to the streets and fight more bums.

10. Default

Yeah i saw that also. But he did get a head wound earlier in training, so maybe he wasn't top of his game. But 14 seconds is just embarrassing for someone of his caliber.
    -MBP