Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ChaCha

1. Default

Yes I know that but money was used from that account for other expenditures. How much in total was actually taken and used for other things not how much was used for what it was supposed to. Currently I am working though my local college to talk to the top professors on the matter and see if they can find out anything.

2. Default

god damnit... 42 is the only real answer to my question.... fucking religous people..

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

Yeah its not like the people answering are the worlds smartest people. A lot of the are college students or young adults that have access to a computer and can do research. Its so you have an option to get information if you don't have a computer i guess.
    -MBP

4. Default

Their training is basically learning how to use their search engines and others. Thats how they work, and if you post question without a definite answer like "whats the meaning to life" then you're just going to get an opinion from whoever is answering.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    "The meaning of life is to know, love and serve God. Have a good night. ChaCha again soon! http://chacha.com/u/eemptqzn"

This must have been some religious bitch.
    This answer is why this business will fail miserably, and I will love watching every single fucking moment of it too.

I absolutely cannot wait until some moron kid that is depressed out of his mind texts in to why he shouldn't kill himself and the jackass on the other side tells him to pray to god or whatever for the answer and then kills himself because of it. Of course that would all be horrible but what do you expect from a company called "ChaCha."

This company is probably the worst idea of all time and if we continue to see anything more about it for more than a year I will be thoroughly surprised.

6. Default

How exactly do they make money...

7. Default

I just asked it.
    -MBP

8. Default

...wow i hate those sort of things but uts best never to get in discusions about religion

9. Default

Fuck yeah,
    Like at our college parties down here we have 2 rules:

no discussions about politics

NO DISCUSSIONS ABOUT RELIGION. we yell it if we catch someone.