Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ChaCha

1. Default ChaCha

Anyone ever heard of this or use it?

Its a search engine where real people answer your questions.

They started a text messaging service in January and i just read about it on CNN today. You text in any question you have and their "Guides" (Question answerer) will respond with the answer in 1 text message.

I have been messing with these people all day, finding out info about them and asking personal questions and stuff. They seem pretty cool.

They keep a log of your texts to and from them so they know what you have said every time you talk to them. The guides look at that before they answer anything you send. IDK if thats good or bad. But they almost guessed my name when i asked them who i was... and that kinda worried me.
    -MBP

2. Default

I'm a guide

Well actually i just got the guide job, i got some friends who are guides also. I just got accepted so i'll give you more info on our side as soon as i actually start doing the crap.
    Last edited by vicious; 09-19-2008 at 01:23 PM.

3. Default

Good find out how much money has been taken out of the social security trust fund every year that was not used to fund social security going back to the first withdrawal.

4. Default

You only have 160 characters in which to phrase a question. If you want to type one out ill send it.
    -MBP

5. Default

How much money has been taken out of the social security trust fund every year that was not used to fund social security going back to the first withdrawal?

6. Default

"54 million people in 2006 recieved SS. The estimated amound total given out that year in payments was 64,405,000,000. ChaCha! http://chacha.com/u/pn4l02ho"
    -MBP

7. Default

What is the meaning of life, the universe and everything?

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

If i get the answer 42 im going to be pissed.
    -MBP

9. Default

lol thats the what i thought may come up

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

10. Default

"The meaning of life is to know, love and serve God. Have a good night. ChaCha again soon! http://chacha.com/u/eemptqzn"

This must have been some religious bitch.
    -MBP