Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FlawLessGamer admin abuse

1. Default read above

maybe you feel diffrent about his words. but i belive i handled it just like most admins would i know for a fact the ibis clan members have an even lighter of a fuse when it comes to that. so i dont know were the problem lies. after the problem the fact is he dident go the right way about the issue, insted he ran his mouth and started being a dick. whiteboyz if you feel it was unjust then unban him your self. you know and i know you got way more pull then me but if you decide to go the route just know its a pertty cheap move. Balls in your hands burn what ever bridge you want

2. Default

i dont unban ppl that i didnt ban. thatd be against the rules. a quality in our members we look for are people who follow our rules. theres 1 bridge here that i need and that connect me with other people with "ibis" tags at the end of their names and other loyal ibis community members.

just because i might disagree with depro and nyco does nothing to our relationship. unlike an intimate relationship, our feelings arent hurt because we dont share the same minds.

ibis follows 1 procedure and thats the procedure that zero puts in front of us. thus why we have admin and clan membership.

if he was being a dick, mute him. bottum line.

3. Default ok

i dident make any rules up, i did the unjust thing as he did to others so in the future he wouldent do the same but hey i guess its ok after the WARMUP round hey be as gay as you want its your world chief.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FlawLessGamer View Post
    i dident make any rules up, i did the unjust thing as he did to others so in the future he wouldent do the same but hey i guess its ok after the WARMUP round hey be as gay as you want its your world chief.
    give me a quote of our rules that states you cant slay for TKing during any round and ill give you a quote that doesnt exist

5. Default wow

lol theres not much of a diffrence. you talk about loyal ibis community members ive been here for almost 2 years and you defend a guy whos been here for a week. good call. dont talk down on me cuz i pay for my admin that doesnt mean shit most of the ibis members can agree im a good admin and i always try to do what best for the server.

6. Default

im not talking down to you. im just commenting on things youre saying and telling me. youre loyal yet you acused one of our best clan members of hacking? hm, k.

ive never said youre a bad admin. i just think that you made the wrong choice in this situation. all of us has made a bad ban and such. doesnt make them any less of a bad admin.

theres not much of a difference in what?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Didn't provoke him?!?
    You slayed him for slaying on a team kill and there are no rules against it. He should be unbanned, don't make up rules.

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    you slayed him which he 100% didnt diserve.

theres one way to run this server.

you didnt apologize.

he never "insulted" you.

you should have muted him.

he should be unbanned. according to the facts stated by both parties.

I agree fully with these two people. i really didnt disrespect him at all. i got slayed for no reason and was pissed about it.
    it was WARMUP round your right, so why did it matter that i slayed you, the scores get reset and warmup doesnt count to rank. please consider lifting the ban.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FlawLessGamer View Post
    lol theres not much of a diffrence. you talk about loyal ibis community members ive been here for almost 2 years and you defend a guy whos been here for a week. good call. dont talk down on me cuz i pay for my admin that doesnt mean shit most of the ibis members can agree im a good admin and i always try to do what best for the server.
    whats best for any server are rules and following those rules. whats best is procedure and order. theres no "winging" it. zero has made multiple admin procedure posts and rule threads. read them.

9. Default

Flawless gamer, I apologize for the words i expressed to you. I personally felt it was just abuse, you slayed me because i slayed you in warmup round, you said it urself, its WARMUP round, it doesnt matter, scores reset, it doesnt effect rank. So i just think that you shouldn't have done what u did. Please consider removing the ban and again i apologize.
    If you do decide to unban me.
    ma_unban STEAM_0:0:15777713

10. Default

The question here is if the slay was warranted or not and it is clearly not. Find where in the rules it says you can slay for something like that, nowhere does it say anything about that. I do say that punishment for disrespect was justified except that I think it was too extreme. In addition because over use of admin powers lead to that incident I am issuing an unban at once.