Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FlawLessGamer admin abuse

1. Unhappy FlawLessGamer admin abuse

Hey, i just wana report an admin abuser and a Unban request, his name is |*|FlawLessGamer|*|<ibis.a> and.i slayed him because he tked 2 people and idc who it is i always press slay lol. and yeah first round he slayed me and i was like wtf for ? and every 1 else was like wow theres no rule against that
    |*|FlawLessGamer|*|<ibis.a> : FOR SLAY IN TEH WARMUP ROUND
    dAN #Faceless : lmfao!
    dAN #Faceless : what a loser
    |*|FlawLessGamer|*|<ibis.a> : lol
    dAN #Faceless : get good
    |*|FlawLessGamer|*|<ibis.a> : wow
    Prime : your talking to an admin
    |*|FlawLessGamer|*|<ibis.a> : your new here
    [ been playing the pub for 2+weeks check my stats big guy ]
    dAN #Faceless : i obvs dnt care
    |*|FlawLessGamer|*|<ibis.a> : dan watch it
    dAN #Faceless : im not guna talk to u like im ur bitch
    so he banned me =because i didnt act like i was his bitch , the game is rated M for mature so if u cant take a couple of words uninstall. hud_saytext_time 0 you wont have to see any one type again.
    (ADMIN) |*|FlawLessGamer|*|<ibis.a>: banned player dAN #Faceless
    You have been banned by Admin for 10080 minutes
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

2. Default

Judging from what I've read, you were banned for disrespecting the admin. We don't take disrespect lightly on our servers. Serve your ban well and hopefully you'll learn your lesson the next time your ban is lifted.

3. Default Now now dan

frist of all you were banned for disrespect. you were warned fair just like anyone else who would try that, and you dident stop you were also warned by alot of other peope. admin disrespect will never be tolerated, if one player does it with no repercussion to them, then more will follow so in order to keep the peace we remove the people who bring any negativity to the server or its representatives. sorry man choose your words more carefully next time your on the server. enjoy the week off you earned it.

p.s btw i dident tk those people and you never should slay after the warm up because you were killed. its a warm up round! its not a rule i just think it an asshole move to make on your part

4. Default

i wouldnt really call it disrespect due to the fact flawless slayed him for no reason.

if what dan said was true, theres no "disrespecting an admin".

5. Default

oh yeah, this is in the wrong sub catigory

6. Default ?

In my opinion he got what he had coming to him yea i agree som admins hav diffrent ways they belive things should be ran and its up to that person to put his game play standerd aside to better the server but after the fact everything was all said and done and the issue was behind, he keeps running his mouth for no reason i never verbally provoked him to talk shit and i think i handled it in the right manner by telling him to watch it. there was no indication of me wanting him to show hes a lesser being, by any means at all.

so this is one of those issues.

7. Default

its only 10000 minutes...
    serve your week ban with dignity and shape up next time.

8. Default

you slayed him which he 100% didnt diserve.

theres one way to run this server.

you didnt apologize.

he never "insulted" you.

you should have muted him.

he should be unbanned. according to the facts stated by both parties.

9. Default

did we forget to use the MUTE command?!?!?!?!?!?????...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FlawLessGamer View Post
    In my opinion he got what he had coming to him yea i agree som admins hav diffrent ways they belive things should be ran and its up to that person to put his game play standerd aside to better the server but after the fact everything was all said and done and the issue was behind, he keeps running his mouth for no reason i never verbally provoked him to talk shit and i think i handled it in the right manner by telling him to watch it. there was no indication of me wanting him to show hes a lesser being, by any means at all.

so this is one of those issues.
    Didn't provoke him?!?
    You slayed him for slaying on a team kill and there are no rules against it. He should be unbanned, don't make up rules.