Thread: Abuse - (Rich) Greedy Pig

1. Default Abuse - (Rich) Greedy Pig

Admin's INGAME name: (Rich) Greedy Pig - SteamID 34627574
    You're INGAME name: Forsakensoul
    Server:GunGame
    Map:gg_bunkertowers_khgw
    Date & Time:10/29 9:20am EST

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): Not sure abuse, as much as just being an ass. First cancelled rtv vote then disconnected/reconnected after EVERY death. This let them die, then rejoin the same round and kill more people. The vast majority of the people playing complained and he continued doing it every death for the rest of the map.

It may seem minor but it really had a lot of people pissed off on the server, especially after the map vote cancel and then to cheat left and right.

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful):

2. Default

If you can provide the evidence this isnt abuse of admin, just breaking rules. Admins can change maps to whatever they feel like, But this is just douchbagery. But he should be banned for breaking the rules like this since he rejoined every round in gg so...

3. Default ditto

Yah saw this guy pulling the same shit the other day, I tried to give him a heads up and pointed him to the forums to check the rules, he pretty much blew me off and kept on with the rejoining.

Guess he figures he paid his 11 bucks he can do what he wants, kinda seemed his attitude.

4. Default

Not abuse, since he didn't use admin. But he is breaking a couple rules (rejoin to play again, rejoin to exploit handicap).

Since the demo didn't want to be attached to this thread, I have the link to megauploads.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TBBZSMGK

Since I first knew him as Jackie, that's what I'll refer to him as.

He was allowed back into the server because, according to him, he has read the rules and is now aware of them.

This demo proves otherwise, and I have given him a temporary ban (24 hours) so that he has plenty of time to read up on the rules he's breaking.
    Link

Quote Originally Posted by slipstream
    When you give admin to people like wassabi, you know someones desperate for money.
    wassabi, let me introduce you to a friend of mine.

PUNCTUATION MARKS!! THEY DO MORE THAN MAKE SMILEY FACES. :P
    Go read some of wassabi's posts, he is a giant tool and has no concept of punctuation.

5. Default

jackie jackie jackie...

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

I talked to link about this earlier and as it's not inherent admin abuse, there IS a problem of his immunity. If he were able to have been targetted by voteban or votekick, the server could've taken action against him.

This, I believe, is the sole reason he bought admin. Sort of the "I have power, you don't, I can do whatever and there's nothing you can do about it". If theres a custom setting to remove his admin immunity, I believe we'll see fewer problems from him, by far.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

7. Default

This guy just needs to go. How many more chances will he be given with his admin? Breaking rules as a player should directly link to being penalized as an admin. You are not helping the server in any way possible by doing shit like this and it just shows your true morality pertaining to your reasons for purchasing admin in the first place.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

8. Default

I think he is diminishing the admin name, and needs to be removed

9. Default

Can this 24 hour ban come with a one more time and your fucking gone notice? That would have gotten any other player longer than 24 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

10. Default

verbal warning issued.

Maynard - The WCS Guy